Love shopping for clothes online? Hate guessing sizes in different stores? Discover your perfect fit and forget about checkout hesitations.
If your favorite online shop is using MySizeID, you’re in luck! Download the app, follow our quick and easy measurement process (it’s a one-time process that takes just a few minutes), and instantly receive your perfectly fitting size for every item you shop.
*** How do I use MySizeID? ***
Step 1: download the app
Step 2: follow our measurement guides
Step 3: pick the store or brand you want to shop
Step 4: discover which sizes fit you perfectly!
*** Aren’t all sizes the same? ***
No. Actually, they’re not. You’ve probably noticed this already, but you can be a Medium in one store and a Large in another. Different brands use different sizing charts with different measurements, depending on where they’re from in the world and their local audiences. That’s why a lot of online stores offer measurement tables to help you find your size on you own. Helpful? Not really. When was the last time you had a measuring tape with you when you saw the top of your dreams during your morning commute? Or at work? Or anywhere?? MySizeID solves this problem – and many more:
* MySizeID measures with your phone, so it’s with you at all times
* Measure yourself once and save your data to see your sizes for any brand your browse later on
* We don’t use cameras or estimate your size based on images (so don’t worry about sending in body photos) – your measurements are taken with a unique patented algorithm that uses your phone’s sensors
* Once we’ve created your personal sizing ID, you can use it in any store that offers MySizeID – you’ll see your suggested sizes, according to your perfect fit, wherever you browse
* Enjoy every parcel you get! When you’re certain about your size, you can shop without a care in the world, knowing that everything will fit (so you won’t have to put your frowny face on and use that return shipment sticker…)
At the end of the day, who really cares if you order a Medium, a Large, or an X-Large? Those labels don’t mean much these days. We just want to help you find the items that fit and look great on you! So, let’s forget about those size charts and look at what really matters – personal measurements for a perfect fit.
- New tutorial movies
- Bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.