Super Spell Heroes is a real-time 1v1 puzzle duel game of wizards and elemental powers. Tactically match colours to cast epic spells, fight other players and become the ultimate magical legend!
Journey through magical realms, unlock and upgrade new playable wizards and equip them with unique, evolving spells.
Get ready to join the battle now, level up your magic and duel your way across the map to the mystical Crystal Palace!
• Cast powerful spells by matching elements in a frenzy of fighting and puzzle game action
• Wield and level up legendary skills in multiplayer battles, from impressive attacking blasts to strategic blocks and heals
• Fight real-time tactical duels against players from around the world to receive valuable rewards
• Unlock and train every brave hero, from Jane the Witch to Asgard the Golem, and complete their quest
• Master the unique magical spells of each hero and choose their best tactical loadout on your journey to become a legend
• Collect, evolve and max out hundreds of powerful spells to build a formidable deck
• Journey through and discover magical worlds, slaying wizards and bosses on your adventure
• Focus on defensive play or be brave and attack in an epic frenzy? The choice is yours
• Complete quests on the world map to train heroes and level up to achieve ultimate power
• Match your opponents in duels where tactical focus can outdo sheer power
• Connect with Facebook to train and battle with your friends for ultimate bragging rights
Terms of Service
By accessing or using a Flaregames product, you're agreeing to our Terms of Service (www.flaregames.com/terms-service/).
Super Spell Heroes is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings. According to our Terms of Service, Super Spell Heroes is allowed for download and play only for persons 16 years or more of age, or with explicit parental consent. You can read more here: http://www.flaregames.com/parents-guide/
- New water Hero Ra’ju
- New shop offers
- Matchmaking improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pay to Win
The game is fun but the biggest draw back this game has is that it is too heavily focused on being a cash grab. To upgrade spells/abilities you require gold, no problem, that’s a reasonable mechanic. The unreasonable side is that wins give you a chest drop, to open these chests you need keys and you have a limited supply with no real way of earning more. The worst part is that these chest drip feed you gold. 20-30 pieces a chest.
There’s no free mechanic to help players get stronger quickly other than the few ads you can watch 1 to 3 times per day. Add to these the completely reasonable idea that upgrading the same item gets more expensive each upgrade and you’ll find yourself making little progress quickly as each stage requires more and more victory tokens to progress further.
All in all if you’re looking for a fun money pit this is a beautiful game you’re going to enjoy. Otherwise if you hate playing a game for a few hours and making no actual progress stay away.
Fun game but terrible matchmaking
I have fun with this game don’t get me wrong, but it’s so frustrating when you’re matched up with someone who’s several levels higher than you just because you have a high win rate. Sometimes it’s to the point where I can play perfectly and lose just because the other player has higher numbers. Also when you do eventually beat someone much higher level than you, you’re rewarded with a pathetic number of cards which is more of a slap in the face than a reward.
I wish good play wasn’t punished by the matchmaking.
TLDR: don’t waste your time, play something else.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Many thanks for the review! Our team is listening to your feedback and looking for ways to make the game more fun and challenging to all of our players. We really appreciate your interest in our game. Cheers, Your Super Spell Heroes Team!
Best mobile game I've found in a while!! And it's become so addictive my partner and I cannot stop playing! Worth the download. Only suggestion is as others have already mentioned when being matched to players 2+ levels higher than you and being unable to match their spells with weak defences visa versa. But love this game nonetheless!!
Would love to be able to chat more with players!
- Flaregames GmbH
- 409.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Flaregames GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Mystic Forest Pack $7.99
- Pile of Gems $7.99
- Fistful of Gems $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.