For inspections and audits in the workplace, iAuditor streamlines the process saving you time - and lives.
Easily build your own inspection forms using our simple drag-and-drop builder. Complete inspections on any device, even when you’re offline. Send instantly generated reports to management or customers. Create and assign corrective actions to get issues resolved faster. Identify trends and review performance across inspections with analytics dashboards.
Used to conduct over 1 million inspections per month by professionals in all industries including Construction, Hospitality (hotels/restaurants), Manufacturing, Transportations/logistics, Mining and more!
More than just a simple checklist app, iAuditor allows you to standardize your inspection process and review performance across teams, locations, templates and more. Manage risks, keep audit and inspection records centralized, and improve your business over time.
- Easy drag and drop inspection template creation
- Quick deployment of template forms to field team
- Offline access
- Corrective actions
- Take photos and mark them up
- Send notifications about issues
- Conditional logic-driven fields
- Electronic signatures
- Send inspection reports instantly
- Performance scoring
- Automatic backup
- Public Template Library
- Work in teams
- Upload and download up to 10 MB/month
- Sync up to 3 devices per user
- Download/share templates with the Public Library
- Export reports in PDF
- Unlimited data upload and download per month
- Setup your organization with users and groups
- Assign permissions
- Administrative controls
- Share template forms securely
- Multiple report export formats
- Analytics tools
- Priority email and chat support
To ensure iAuditor works at it’s full capacity, it requires access to:
- Your location while using the app to get GPS coordinates
- Camera access to take photos
- Contacts access to send reports and assign corrective actions
- Photo library access to upload images to inspections
- Notifications access to receive reminders about corrective actions and inspections
“This app is truly excellent. I do building inspections for work, and this app has helped tremendously. When I was first hired, all reporting was done on paper on the job site and then painfully transferred to the computer after the fact. iAuditor made this process very simple and created all the forms from pre existing templates and had everyone up and running quickly.”
Sign up for a Standard plan account through the app. If you choose to upgrade your account you will be charged a price according to your country. The prices below are up to date as of the last release. Please check inside the application for the current price. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew has been turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period, you will be charged for one month at a time. At anytime you can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings.
US 11.99 USD / CA 16.99 CAD / MX 209.00 MXM / AU 17.99 AUD / NZ 17.99 NZD / JP 1400 JPY / CN 78.00 CNY / SG 16.98 SGD / HK 88.00 HKD / TW 360 TWD / ID 179000 IDR / IN 750 INR / RU 899 RUB / TR 32,99 TL / IL 47.90 ILS / ZA 229.99 ZAR / SA 44.99 SAR / AE 44.99 AED / GB 8.99 GBP / DK 95,00 DKK / SE 129.00 SEK / CH 11.99 USD / NO 129,00 NOK / Euro 11.99 Euro / KO 13.19 USD
Fixed a crash that could occur while starting a new audit
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing transformation of data
Collect data like you have never imagined. Every field of every checklist you’ve ever done is now able to be reported on! Previously the only metric available to us, without massive labour going into data entry, was the number of checklists completed. Now I can tell my people how many times we had a non conformance of any part of any checklist! Amazing! Now we are armed with data to have those conversations with clients, we can find and extract into graphs any number of metrics with seconds! A task that could have taken days beforehand! This is what the future looks like!
Version 6.7.4 continually freezes (crashes) loosing the last few minutes of data.
Good for the price
Loads of functions
- SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
- 137.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012, 2018 SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Standard Individual Subscription $17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.