You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the thirtieth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a new armor and weapons tier - copper! You can now paint stairs, slab, fences and signs and place electric gates on the floor or ceiling. Wander in dense forests full of tall spruces and fallen logs. Explore bigger caves, but watch out for huge magma chambers underground (15x bigger than 1.28). There are new sound generator sounds for you to use, including hi-fi drums! Check out full list of 70 changes at game webpage.
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of the most famous blocky game to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Brief update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
- 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
- 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
- 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
- 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
- 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
- 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
- 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
- 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
- 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming)
- 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, AI improvements, new engine)
- 1.28 (firearms, dispensers, fireworks, digging cracks, left-handed controls)
- 1.29 (more paintable items, copper armor and weapons, tall spruces, horizontal logs, bigger caves)
Added copper armor, tools and weapons
All stairs corners supported
Electric devices can be mounted on the floor/ceiling
8 colors of LEDs, 4-LEDs and 7-segment displays
Lightbulb has variable intensity
Added adjustable delay gate
Stairs, slabs, signs, fences and more blocks can be painted
Added tall spruces, horizontal wood logs, forests 20% denser
Added brick and basalt fences
Bigger caves and magma chambers
Ratings and Reviews
Please take into consideration
Hi, I really love this game. But let's face it there is better, I have had survival craft for a couple of years now and have found certain things that would come in useful.
Like horse carriages this would be a great thing to add as you could sleep,have storage and would be really fun.
Baby animals would make a great addition you could see them grow up and also their parents could be protective and try to hurt you if you get to close.
Horses are great really love them but you always have to have the saddle on and once it is one it ain't coming off. If you could take it off when you are not riding would be great but if possible when the horse trusts you enough to you could ride bareback and maybe add actual horse jumps
My brothers also have the game and often make the comment I really wish they had multiplayer that would make it better the minecraft and I cannot help but agree
I have so many other suggestions but if you could at least do one of these that would be great thanks so reading
This would make it a 5/5 on my list
You should add these animals
Pegasus is you can ride
Dragons you can ride
Monkeys, elephants, pandas, whales, orca sapawners, dolphins, fish, rabbits, more sea creatures, foxes, more horses, birds, more land animals carts that the horses and donkeys can pull and placeibale chests to put on the horse or donkey and beds pls add beds! I know this is seriously a lot to ask for but imagine the ratings and awesome reviews! Also the furniture is a really good idea! Thank you so much for posting and creating such a beautiful game. Maybe even add shaders to give it a really realistic gameplay.
Great but some ideas ~
Love the game, but!
Once you play it for a bit you get kind of bored.
I think that it would be AMAZING if you could add carriages for the horses! Able to transport food, yourself (like ride in it) and sleep in it! But it isn't safe to sleep in because it has no roof! Maybe you could have a wood, so a cheap one with no roof, iron, so a roof and stronger, and maybe gold/iron with a little door flap? Really safe!
Then, baby animals! Able to breed, so you could breed cattle, horses and everything! Not the lions and stuff, that's a little hard. But just the cattle, and horses and stuff. That would be great.
I also think if you could add multiplayer? That would be cool.
And if you could add carts! So you could have a mine, and ride down to the bottom instead of walking. That would be a great thing! And the content could finally have roller coasters! Thanks!
- Igor Kalicinski
- 55.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2011-2016 CandyRufusGames
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.