With more than 10 MILLION installs and growing each day, it’s easy to see why Dan the Man has been awarded as one of the “Best of Games for 2016” across the major mobile platforms!
This legendary game dials back to gaming’s retro roots to bring you an action platformer brawler that you’d swear you’ve played in the old arcade! So download now and take control of the legendary (and often inappropriate hero) … Dan the Man!
With a cracking funny story, awesome upgradeable fighting skills and an epic arsenal of weapons that will make even the most heroic of heroes envious, Dan The Man's arcade fight fest has enough enemies and boss fights to satisfy every hardcore gamer.
Are you READY for this?
- Robo-bosses that will test their metal against your mettle!
- Upgradable weapons and abilities that will help you put the *smack* in smackdown!
- Customise your own character, or play as Dan, super girl Josie or Barry Steakfries! (IAP)
- Story Modes, Endless Survival and Battle Mode. Choose your mode of challenge!
- Secret Areas, unlockable costumes and Daily events to keep you on your toes!
- Retro style controls in the palm of your hands, with support for gamepads!
What are you waiting for? Join the epicness! Be legendary! PLAY NOW!
Catch up on the story before you play the game! Watch each stage of the web series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuNyw_z6mVdXCUK05PYmwYQ3Yozs9hsGs
This game contains optional in-app purchases. You can disable this feature in the settings menu of your device.
Views our terms of service at http://halfbrick.com/tos
The holidays are nearly here, but YOU are getting the presents!
SURVIVAL MODE UPDATE: The Snow Soldier is here! Battle against them in the new Snowy Countryside!
SPECIAL WINTER OFFER: Frosty Plains and the Holiday Costume Pack are on sale. Fastest fingers first!
Ratings and Reviews
Like its lovable heroes, this sidescrolling brawler packs a heck of a punch. The combat’s fast and fierce, spread across huge levels littered with foes and hidden areas. It’ll be a while before we unlock all the secrets and upgrades, but with so much retro-style fun, we don’t mind a bit.
Loving the update!
Great work with the recent changes to the weekly events! It’s a little annoying having to log on every 24 hours in order to unlock each level, but the three difficulties makes up for it (no, I’m not talking about the story, I think that delay is completely fair too, too bad if some players are too impatient to wait). Together with the time delay, it makes it a more engaging challenge. And the hardest difficulty is so hard that I often have to equip a powerup! It gets me on the edge of my seat and I love it!
A small complaint though, the game crashes whenever I try to use the in-game function in the wardrobe to take a pic of my Custom. It’s been a problem for a while but I don’t know if I mentioned it. It would be nice if you could squash that bug ☺️
It’s pretty good
Dan the Man is a great game, it’s aesthetically pleasing, it’s based off a web-series, and the bosses are challenging the first time round’. My main problem is that the post-game is pretty boring. When you finish the game you are rewarded with hard mode, a slightly harder version of the whole game. I have no problem with hard mode at all. It’s pretty challenging, but the rest of the post-game is pretty boring. It’s mainly just grinding a lot in survival and that’s it. I also have a problem with two other modes, regular and adventure mode. It takes a full 24 hours for new levels to unlock on both modes.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 111.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014-2018 Halfbrick Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack 1 $2.99
- Premium (remove ads) $4.49
- Barry Steakfries $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.