SupportPay - Child Support
By Sheri Atwood
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SupportPay enables parents who live apart to easily share expenses and manage child support. Support Pay by Ittavi streamlines the complex and time consuming process of sharing, splitting and managing child expenses including scheduling and making child support expenses. Support Pay is built for parents who no longer live in the same home and want to manage their child support. A parent can enter a child expense and provide a receipt, showing the cost is for the child, thereby increasing the likelihood of child support reimbursement because the parent sees the expense is for their child. The paying parent can view the expense and immediately make a payment, either manually or online. Now both parents have a transparent and certified history of all child support payments and expenses shared between each other. Parents can now spend less time arguing over child support and managing child expenses and more time raising happy, healthy children.
SupportPay Mobile 4.1 enables a parent to capture a receipt & upload an expense to Supportpay as well as view expenses and make child support payments on the go or on the web (https://my.supportpay.com/)
DEMO Access: If you would like to use the application in a live environment before registering visit http://demo.supportpay.com for more information.
Key Features of Release:
- Brand New Mobile App
- Register directly from the app
- Multiple payment options
- Partial payments
- Submit an expense directly from the mobile application
- Capture an expense
- Capture receipt using smartphone camera
- Enter expense details including child, merchant, category and amount
- Add additional notes and information to expense
- Save expense to SupportPay to be reviewed and submitted
- Add merchants, children, categories from the mobile application
- Make payments by tracking cash payments, writing a check and capturing a picture, via credit card or directly to the other parent using PayPal
- Track alimony, spousal support or family support
- Track medical, healthcare, child care, day care, visitation expenses or any other costs and expenses associated with raising children
- Capture and store all receipts, payment proof, divorce, child support and agreement documents in one central location that can easily be shared with the other parent
- Improved Notifications
- Scheduling, calendar, custody & visitation management
- Child custody
- Parenting plans
- Coparenting features
- Communication storage
- Sharing pictures
- Child support modification
- and much more....
What's New in Version 4.1.29
Enhancements and fixes