Mylo - Round Up Purchases & Invest Spare Change
By MYLO FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Say hello to the first Canadian mobile app to truly reimagine the way Canadians manage their finances and achieve their financial goals.
Mylo automatically rounds up every purchase you make and invests your change.
Spend $3.25 at Starbucks with your debit or credit card - we round up your purchase to $4.00 and invest that spare change automagically.
Turn your spending habits into saving habits!
Sign up and open an investment account in less than 5 minutes; Mylo is the quickest way to automate your financial success and reward your future self!
• Connect your bank, debit and credit cards so you can round up everyday purchases automatically - no change in lifestyle required!
• Invest your roundups in Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) with a registered portfolio manager - no investment knowledge (or stress) required!
• Create goals and grow your savings with definiteness.
• Track your goal progress and ensure you're always going in the right direction.
• View all the transactions that triggered roundups.
• Track your transfers (contributions and withdrawals).
• Withdraw your money anytime, at absolutely no charge. A first in the industry!
► LANGUAGE & AVAILABILITY
• Made in Canada, for Canadians. We support all major Canadian banks and keep adding banks every week!
• We are proud to offer the mobile app in both English and French.
► TRUST & SECURITY
• 256-bit SSL encryption & security protocols Canadian banks use so your information is never at risk.
• If you prefer, log into the app securely and seamlessly with TouchID (your fingerprint)
• We keep your information private and never sell your data.
• Your money is managed by a registered portfolio manager based on your risk profile and financial objectives. Our proven portfolio managers manage more than 110 million dollars of year in assets under management in Canada!
• Mylo charges a simple $1 CAD / month - no other fees (this means no investment management fees)
• Manage your finances with absolute peace of mind for less than a coffee a month!
► FEATURED IN
• Globe and Mail
• Investment Executive
• Les Affaires
• Le Devoir
• And many more
► FOR MORE INFORMATION
• Check out our new website at https://www.mylo.ai
• We're here to help! Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.1.2
1.1.2 contains minor fixes and improvements (new Settings section, enable / disable TouchID).
It is also packed with new features and enhancements delivered in version 1.1 such as:
► Link more banks and accelerate your savings: Your feedback was heard (and is very much appreciated)! We are happy to say you can now link more than one bank (and all of its associated cards) to trigger more roundups and achieve your goals much quicker.
► Log in securely and effortlessly: Security is and will always be top of mind. You can now use TouchID (your fingerprint) to log seamlessly into the app and have greater peace of mind.
► View your monthly statements in the app: Get details on your total transfers and activity for the month, including your current holdings and positions.
► Answer your security questions in the app: You most probably have multi-factor authentication with your current bank. In other words, your bank protects your bank accounts by requiring answers to security questions every now and then when logging in. Mylo can now prompt you in the app so you can answer your security question there, in a secure manner. We don't budge on security but are doing everything we can to make it as easy as possible for you to round up your purchases with as little effort as possible.
► New banks and credit unions have been added! Capital One, AMEX, MBNA, Coast Capital Savings Credit Union, Servus Credit Union and Libro Credit Union. More banks to come!
What's coming next
► View past transfers so you can track your Mylo balance and forecast your future savings better
► Get notified in-app when transfers are processed
► Contribute to your Mylo account via one-time deposits (Mylo boosts) and accelerate your savings
► See the breakdown of your investments and positions
► Override low balance: If you like to carry a low balance (and sometimes negative balance) on your funding source (i.e. chequing account), we can allow you to proceed with transferring money and contributing to your Mylo investment account.
Contact email@example.com with your suggestions. We'd love to hear from you!