Push changes on the go!
TIG is fully functional git client running on your mobile devices.
- Initialize empty repository
- Clone repositories from various sources
- Manage multiple identities
- Create and upload SSH keys
- Syntax highlighting for 166 languages
- Edit files
- Stage and unstage changes line by line
- Create commit and push branch
- Fetch and pull from remotes
- Add as much remotes as you want
- Create, checkout and merge branches
- Stash changes
- Import or export files
- Open files or folders from other app
- WebDAV file transfer
- Website Preview
If you have any issues, please open them in the issue tracker.
- [issue #2] Fix crash when share public ssh key on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Great so far
Looked at other paid apps for actually pushing gits to github and bitbucket. There was only one for $20. Git2Go is strangely not on my App Store even though the site is up and examples on YouTube. All other Git apps are only for viewing.
Tried this app and was amazed that it worked so well...for free! It is visible from Apple’s Files so able to edit in apps that can see there as well -eg Pythonista. Then commit and push with both apps open not needing to sync or update in Tig. App does need OAuth access in Github which i was leary about being newish to this stuff. You still sign on each push so it still seems safe. My github is all opensource anyway.
It does have access to bitbucket as well. Haven’t tried it yet
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.