Surf’s up! Brawl against foes and experience the 3-minute fast-paced battle with your friends! Storm Arena is a casual MOBA set at 4 beach themed arenas.
GO SPLASH, Mariners!
After the PvE tutorial, you can try out four different PvP game modes: Bounty Hunter, Turf War, Goal Attack and Pieces of Eight. Bounty Hunter is a 3v3 MOBA while Pieces of Eight is a mode where eight players compete for the ultimate prize as the last player standing.
Team up with friends, pick your adorable Mariner and brawl in an arena of 8 players in the Pieces of Eight game mode. Collect the stars scattered when you defeat enemies. First to keep 30 stars for 60 seconds, and win the ultimate honor at the sea!
Show off your skill and strategy! Work together with your team to outwit your enemies!
3-minute Battles: Make it snappy and win nail-biting battles in minutes!
Over 12 Heroes: Deploy adorable Mariners with unique skills
Team Strategy: Build up a powerful 3v3 team with tank, support and DPS heroes
Customize: upgrade your heroes with accessories and weapons to suit your playstyle
No Auto-Aim: Dodge incoming attacks and counter with skill!
Titanic Ultimates: Hold onto your ultimate attack until the very last moment--then smash your opponents to smithereens!
4 game modes: Great for both experienced gamers and casual players
KEEP IN TOUCH
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/StormArena
Customer Service Email：email@example.com
1. New Hero: Wasabi
- Wa-wa-wa-Wasabi reporting for duty! This brand new sushi ninja brings something entirely new to Storm Showdown! Wasabi can attack enemies multiple times with his boomerangs. His Water Getaway skill lets him sneak attack enemies or quietly leave the fray. And when he uses Falling Leaves, the daggers falling from above will instantly knock down all enemies!
2. Skin System
- The new skin system is now online! New skins are available for Vortex, Tech-manta, 01D Bolt, and Octo-Bomber. Get them all for free in the Great Route and show off to your friends! More skins will be available in future versions, so keep an eye out.
- The new Leaderboard feature lets players see the top players in both overall ranking and individual Hero ranking. Due to data collection time requirements, the Leaderboard will become available on the second day after the update is released.
4. Balance and Gameplay Improvements:
- Hog, Puddles, Kroak and Crocopop were a bit too powerful, so we reduced the damage of their main weapons a little.
- Octo-Bomber is vulnerable when facing a siege, so we increased his rate of fire and the speed of his bullets.
- Dashley is often unable to perform a KO after he uses Assault, so we increased his max ammo from 3 to 4.
- A vortex will now appear at regular intervals in the Arena battlefield. Characters nearby will be dragged towards the center. When the vortex appears, the stars/coins in the battlefield will be refreshed.
- A fountain will now appear at regular intervals in the Hot Spring battlefield. Characters nearby will be pushed away from the center. When the fountain appears, the stars/coins in the battlefield will be refreshed.
- A boiling water area will now appear at regular intervals in the Hot Pot battlefield, dealing damage to characters within the area. When the boiling water area appears, the stars/coins in the battlefield will be refreshed.
- To compensate for the appearance of new stars, each star in Bounty Hunter will now only be worth 6 points instead of 7.
- Pieces of Eight now grants rewards based on players' ranking.
5. Other Improvements
- UI Optimization: We fixed some UI issues that you might not have noticed at all.
- Audio Optimization: We dealt with some sound issues that you might never even have heard.
- We fixed a number of bugs, especially those that prevented players from accessing the game.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent game. But could use a bit improvements.
This game seems like a mix of Brawl Stars with Overwatch. Though the game is actually not bad, shooting bullets doesn’t feel as good as Brawl Stars. It is too smooth and it feels weird at times.
The game isn’t advertised enough and the player base is extremely low. Probably less than 50 with 5ish online players, so we ended up fighting bots a lot.
It is also hard to earn currency in game at current stage. And IAP is not yet implemented.
Maps are a bit small and I believe there should be more map types.
Graphics are OKish but I still prefer Brawl Star graphics.
However I really like the idea of having multiple skills. Overwatch is surely a trend right now.
Overall I would rate the game 4/5. Keep up the good work!
So I’ve been playing and I like the game but for the club coin I got above 1000 of them after all those matches but when I went to the shop it doesn’t appear! I have 0! I’m sure I joined a club and sure I see the amount of club coins I earned after playing matches but why don’t I have any?pls fix
No one needs too much of that these days. Deleted when it went on for far too long.
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 538.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright @NetEase All Rights Reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.