AT&T Connect Mobile
By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ON THE MOVE? TAKE YOUR MEETINGS WITH YOU… AT&T CONNECT® MOBILE FOR iOS
Join an AT&T Connect web or audio/video conference using your iOS Device! With AT&T Connect on the iOS device you can attend audio, web meetings from virtually anywhere in the world.
AT&T Connect makes mobile conferencing easy.
View whiteboard content, see other participants, who’s talking, raise your hand, or give your presenter a “thumbs up!”. AT&T Connect’s converged design means that you can seamlessly interact with colleagues that join via phone or computer!
AT&T Connect is a scalable desktop / mobile conferencing solution that provides rich, integrated capabilities for company-wide unified communications.
AT&T Connect® Mobile on your iOS device provides a virtual conference space that lets you easily participate in an AT&T Connect conference using existing Internet and telephone resources.
With your iPhone/iPad you can:
• Start and schedule AT&T Connect conferences as the host.
• Attend AT&T Connect conferences as a participant.
• Connect your audio using VoIP.
• Participate in multiparty video conference sessions.
• View whiteboard content.
• As a presenter, you can share files from your iPad.
• See the other participants in the Participants list.
• As the host, open a waiting room for latecomers or back-to-back conferences.
• Chat with participants.
• Write and save meeting minutes.
• See who is speaking and raising their hands.
• Share emoticons.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.119
• Bug fixes
Not like you have a choice...
• No way to mute the mic by default
• Speakerphone is on even if the headset is plugged in
• No option to choose VoIP by default
Basically you connect and fiddle with controls for a while before you get the setup you want. Every time. But better than both I suppose.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 10, 2015
- Version: 18.104.22.1689
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.