CNN App for iPhone
By CNN Interactive Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CNN connects you to the world, wherever you are.
Stay informed with the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts and live video. Lead the conversation by sharing today’s news and dig deeper into the stories that matter most to you.
- Get CNN news at a glance on your Apple Watch across 12 personalized categories
- Get breaking news alerts and follow top stories as they develop
- Watch live CNN TV events and shows (as available; check with your cable or satellite provider)
- Get in-depth coverage of international, politics, opinion, tech and entertainment stories.
- Share your stories, photos and videos with CNN by using the iReport section of the app
Have questions or feedback on the CNN App? Email us at iPhone@cnn.com with your suggestions on how we can create the best possible experience for you.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
This update is focused on Apple Watch issues:
Bug fixes including:
- Mismatched headlines
- Section fronts not updating
We’ve also added the ability to refresh headlines.
- Force Touch on the main page of the app to refresh headlines or personalize your sections
No accessibility select option to Speak/Define
Unlike the BBC app CNN does not allow selection of text to activating speak, define, etc. Which is really annoying
I'd expect a well respected company such as CNN, to have more respect for their viewers than to have popups that send you to the App Store to cheesy video games. I understand advertising on the app as it's free to download. But I seriously doubt your typical CNN reader is interested in video games.
New version has ad popups that take you out of the app and into the App Store and it does it every 5 seconds. Makes the app unbearable
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: CNN Interactive Group, Inc.
- © 2015 CNN Interactive Group, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.