StubHub - Sports, Concert & Theatre Tickets
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seats you'll love. From the day they go on sale to the day of the event. Get tickets to the concerts, games and shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect® Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence.
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your favourite artists and teams. We'll even scan your music library to get you started.
• Artist and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, learn about the artists and get Foursquare tips about the venue
• Notifications: Know when your favourite artists are playing near you, when you're near your favourite venues and when we find tickets that match your price alerts
• Mobile tickets: Get into events with your iPhone or Apple Watch – no need to print!*
• Apple Wallet: Add your tickets to Apple Wallet and scan your iPhone or Apple Watch to get into events*
• Apple Pay: Check out quickly and easily with Apple Pay
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you, get notifications and use glances to see how much time is left until your next event
• Interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view before you buy on selected maps
• Virtual view: Get an immersive, 3-D view from your seat for selected venues
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• My tickets: View your orders, listings and sales
*Available for selected venues
What's New in Version 6.2.1
• Experience a fresh, new design featuring bold colors and rich interactivity
• See your favourites and events you've been to in your profile's new activity feed
• Discover exclusive videos inspiring you to get out and experience concerts, festivals, sports events and more
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
If you’re enjoying the StubHub app, please consider writing a review in the App Store. Have a question or feedback? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get back to you.
Will never use STUBHUB again!
Posted tickets for a show at face value as I don't want to make money off tickets , just wanted to get my money back , they sold on ticketmaster site .. As I go to take it off stubhub .. I was unable to access stub hub due to errors on the site and by then my tickets sold on stubhub . Charged me 450usd. Which is more then the face value of the tickets . So outrageous . Site is very confusing , who ever owns stub hub must be laughing making money of idiots like me by legal Mambo jumbo ... Very upset , will never use them again.
Upgrade has many flaws
User of stubhub and app since day 1 . With last upgrade you can not view all your listings ( only 40 is the max). Interactive map times out and favourites do not work. When buying tickets make sure you do. It get timed out since the person selling tickets if they update the prices while your in check out you will pay more $ - desktop version much more cleaner
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 122 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2016 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes