Nike+ Run Club
By Nike, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your Perfect Running Partner – Nike Run Club
Nike Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often—including GPS tracking details of your run, customised coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and non-stop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
- FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 3 SUPPORT
- TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
- AUDIO-GUIDED RUNNING WORKOUTS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
- PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS FOR YOUR GOALS
- TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
- COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
- IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
SUPPORTS APPLE WATCH and APPLE WATCH NIKE+
Get your perfect running partner—on your wrist. The Nike Run Club app supports all generations of Apple Watches, with a simple experience designed for the runner in motion.
Scroll down on the main screen to select a goal or start an Audio-Guided Run with one of Nike's coaches and athletes. Swipe left to Settings to customise your run and turn on Cheers to receive cheers from friends while you run. And don't forget to check out the detail of your last few runs in Activity History. GPS support is only available on Series 2 and 3 Apple Watches.
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need—pace, distance, elevation, heart rate and mile splits—and GREATER control over what you see during your run.
AUDIO-GUIDED RUNNING WORKOUTS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
Get guidance, motivation and inspiration directly through in-ear audio from Nike's coaches, as well as elite athletes like Mo Farah and entertainers such as Kevin Hart. The workouts are designed to help runners improve strength, speed and endurance and have fun doing it. Additionally, intervals are automatically marked along the way so all you need to do is press Start and go. Each Audio-Guided Run is paired with a specific playlist, so be sure to connect to Apple Music or Spotify to get the best experience.
PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whatever your goal, your Nike Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
Get motivated and earn trophies when you smash Personal Records like your fastest 5K or longest run. Challenge yourself to earn monthly milestone badges or see how long you can keep your running streak alive.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just hash-tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
A little support can go a long way. You can receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends during your run to keep you going strong. And if you want to cheer your friends back, that's cool, too.
CUSTOMISABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalise your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customise who sees it—your entire social network, or just your Nike friends.
This app includes Nike stickers, which you can use in the app and in iMessage to share with friends. You can find the iMessage stickers in the iMessage app store by searching for NRC. By downloading the app, you agree that Nike provides these stickers for you to use only for that purpose. Nike may revoke this permission at any time.
Nike Run Club integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your workouts and record heart-rate data.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.9.0
We are super-excited about this update. We hope you like it.
- Introducing Audio-Guided Runs. Run with Nike's coaches and athletes in a series of audio-guided workouts. Mix up your routine with speed runs with Mo Farah and Kevin Hart. Each run is paired with a playlist, so be sure to connect your streaming music account to get the best experience.
- Cheers! Running is more fun when your friends Cheer you on. Notify friends when you go for a run and get Cheers to keep you going. TIP: Turn on this feature in Run Settings>Audio Feedback>Audio Cheers
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements.
- Audio-Guided Runs are also available on your Watch. Scroll down under the Start button to find them. Please be sure to download the runs to your watch before you head out.
- Cheers! Receive Cheers from your friends on your watch. Swipe left to Settings and turn on Cheers.
- Activity History. You can now see the details of your last 5 runs on your Apple Watch.
- Elevation data will now be available on standalone watch runs (Apple Watch Series 3 only)
- General bug fixes and enhancements.
PRO-TIP: To see your heart rate during your run, swipe left on your Watch and turn on 'All Metrics'.
IMPORTANT: You need to authorise NRC to access Motion and Fitness Activity in order to track a run.
For the best results on Apple Watch, we recommend using watchOS 4.0 or above.
For more updates and pro-tips, please visit nrc.nike.com
Great app for any level of runner to let you know your time and pace and encourage you on the way! I somehow along the ay lost the fun little guy stickers to decorate my photos after a run and can’t seem to find any information on how they went away or how to get them back, but overall it’s a great app to keep you accountable!
Disappointed with the new release - App stops recording my run
I have been enjoying seeing the quality of the app gradually improve- the app is now tracking runs with improved accuracy. I do however find that the sensitivity on the Apple Watch version of the app needs improvement as its controls seem to lack the sensitivity to stop and start the app when prompted. This can be very frustrating when you have finished a race and cannot get the timer to stop
I am a dedicated Marathon runner and need a quality app to depend upon- Nike needs to step up its game on the app and its features- you should enable more sport specific capabilities- you would have a much greater Apple following if you did - your app should call out heart rate and other metrics should be selectable from a list for call out in a sequence specific to the runner or user. You could own the market if you did this right
Frustrated but still a believer
This App has Hart
Other running apps also have accurate run tracking, running data, and training routines but only Nike Run Club has Kevin Hart cheering you on!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 02, 2017
- Version: 5.9.0
- Size: 198 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Nike, Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.