[notice] pdf-notes free for iPad involves advertisements. Paid version is available at http://itunes.apple.com/app/id4172008446
Utilize pdf-notes to manage all the pdf files on your iPad. Fast display, quick page-turning even a thousand pages, useful finger-writing and email your notes to your friends.
Differentiation-1. While turning pages of paperbooks fast, you can glance over the pages. While turning pages of pdf-notes fast, you can still run over the contents. Speedy page turning and scanning the contents with pdf-notes or paperbooks.
Differentiation-2. There are many pdf readers allow you to annotate; but do you know which app allows you can write any notes in a second? If you are using pdf-notes, you may experience very fast and intuitive finger-writing like: zoom-in and note by double-tap or; writing with one finger, page-turning with two fingers, pen-changing with three fingers.
- Easy importing PDF files through (DropBox, Email or Safari's) "Open In..." or iTunes
- Categorized multiple bookshelves(booklists) with powerful search
- Displaying pages as optimized size 1024x768 of iPad
- Portrait and landscape view
- Pinch zoom and crop page-margins
- Fast loading and Speedy page-turning
- Finger-writing with a variety of pens, highlighters and text notes
- Easy "zoom-in and note" on a magnified screen by a double tap
- One-step page-turning using 2 fingers on editing mode
- One-step pen-changing or undo/redo using 3 fingers on editing mode
- Exporting annotated PDF files to Email
- External display and screen brightness controls
- AirPrint and multi-tasking
Current version of pdf-notes is still not enough for your eye-level, but it will improve on and on: other annotations, scroll mode, reading direction, etc. Please check our to-do list at http://bit.ly/98sfom
Misunderstandings about pdf-notes:
- Not only pdf-notes but every app recently updated is removed from the open-in menu because iOS5 or formers currently show only 10 apps in open-in menu.
- iPad/iphone Mail/iBooks can't display PDF annotations so that please open it in the other pdf apps.
- please visit the support site for more information http://bit.ly/f6D31P
Ratings and Reviews
Degrading over time.
This was a great app in the beginning, but now very little seems to work right. The swipe rarely works, since they added an image type’ of left and right arrow - that are there sometimes, and sometimes not.
Lacking features, but excellent for the price
This application is by far the best 'free' .pdf annotator available in the appstore. In fact, in some ways it does things better than the costly applications that serve the same function. The gestures and zoom function for writting are to date the best way to 'write' on your .pdfs using an iPad. Howerver, this application lacks dropbox support and alternative annotation features (e.g., typed notes). Also, the indexing system is not nearly as useful as say GoodReader or PDFanotate. As a free application though it is hard to complain. Hopefully the creator will continue to update the product (dropbox support, better indexing, maybe a zoom function like the one found in NotesHD), as it has the potential to surpass its competition.
Very nice! Just one thing though...
This app looks great and is very smooth for looking at pdf's, it's got great annotation controls too! I would give it five stars if it could work with Dropbox or GoodReader. I'm sorry but the sync thing with iTunes is so not the standard at this point. Until it will work in conjunction with Dropbox I will not be using it.
- AMuseTec Co., Ltd.
- 142.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AMuseTec. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- License for lifetime $13.99
- License for 2 months $1.39
- License for 1 year $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.