'Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/habit-building-apps)
Also recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur and Lifehacker.
- Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
- Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
- Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique color system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
...or whatever is important to you. There are literally no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
And, if you're the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things, you are going to love Way of Life's powerful reminders. You can setup a reminder for weekdays, weekends or specific days of the week, add a custom message and choose whether or not the reminder should sound an alarm. Way of Life will do everything in its power to keep you on the right track.
- Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
- Quick and easy - Need I say more?
- Top notch lifestyle app!
• Chains (a.k.a. Streaks)
• Today Widget
• Bar charts with trend lines
• Pie charts
• Note-taking capability
• Organize with tags
• Share to social media
• Archive completed goals
• Scoreboard for instant feedback
• Multiple daily reminders
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Backup to any Cloud storage provider that supports iOS(*)
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items(*) - free version is limited to three items
• Export your data as CSV or Excel files
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
"Connect with Way of Life:
*) some features require that you buy the Premium version.
Quick access to descriptions
To quickly access a journal's description, do a swipe from left to right on the update menu - the opposite of what you do to reveal the notepad.
URL scheme support
If you type in a URL in the description field Way of Life will recognize it and allow you to open it: very handy if you're in the habit of using custom URL schemes.
Opt-out of Face ID and Touch ID
Though it's recommended practice to use biometric authentication (if available) over password entry, enough of you have complained about not being able to opt out of biometric authentication. You can now:
1) Go to Setup -> Password Protection
2) Switch off Face/Touch ID.
• When opening the update menu, it would sometimes be on the wrong page.
• Revealing the notepad via the toolbar would not clear the text field if it was previously populated.
• Eliminated delay, when showing premium advantages, in Quick Start when hitting the free journal limit.
• Smoother scrolling and no hick-up when scrolling the list after having shown the notepad.
Ratings and Reviews
Set goals, spot patterns and view your results. You got this.
Idéal pour les fan de statistiques!
Essential to Self-Improvement
I've used this app for years and it has been essential to my self-improvement and positive habit building. It's definitely worth integrating into your daily life.
- Way of Life ApS
- 25 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Way of Life ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $6.99
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.