National Geographic Magazine
By National Geographic Society
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ranked best among newsstand apps for 2012 by Apple. National Geographic magazine is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get National Geographic magazine on both devices. Existing print and digital subscribers get complimentary access to both editions.
Here are details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (12 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99/month (1 issue)
Single issues: $4.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic magazine for iPad start with our February 2011 issue and November 2012 for iPhone.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
About the National Geographic Society
The National Geographic Society has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. It is one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology, and natural science, and the promotion of environmental and historical conservation.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
App icon and branding updates
Format of NG digital version on iPad
Note to subscribers,
NG digital is great if used on iPad but it is a big downer for it supports only landscape format, that is holding the iPad horizontally (great to view the NG photos). You can not view the magazine on portrait format which is better for plain text reading (as you would normally do when handling a magazine in your hands), that is holding the iPad vertically.
Also, Dear God forbids you have to cancel the subscription, OMG. They give you the turns of your life thru e-mails. If you dare to call to their 800 number, the make you wait, wait and wait, listen to their horrible elevator music, after 35 min on line waiting, some dumb as picks the phone and cuts the line! Really guys? How many callers you get standing in line on a wendsday afternoon at a supper hour of 17h20pm? Really?
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 27, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Geographic Society
- © National Geographic Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- National Geographic magazine$22.99
- National Geographic magazine$2.29
- National Geographic Magazine April 2012 issue$5.79
- National Geographic Magazine November 2012$5.79
- National Geographic Magazine April 2011 Issue $5.79
- October 2011 Issue$5.79
- National Geographic Magazine December 2012$5.79
- National Geographic Magazine June 2011 Issue$5.79
- National Geographic Magazine January 2013$5.79
- National Geographic Magazine July 2011 Issue$5.79