Gmail - email by Google: secure, fast & organized
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all of your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
- Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Receive notifications about new mail fast, with notification centre, badge and lock screen options
- Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type and spelling suggestions
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
- Respond to Google Calendar invitations straight from the app
- Organise your mail by archiving, labelling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- Send and receive attachments
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation
What's New in Version 5.0.6
- Select multiple messages: tap on the sender’s profile image or icon next to the messages
- Mark as read/unread: select the message and tap the ‘open/closed envelope’ icon in the top toolbar
The Gmail you know and love, now with a fresh new look, sleeker transitions and some highly-requested features. It's a lot faster, too.
- Undo Send: prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Search: find things faster with instant results and spelling suggestions
- Swipe to archive/delete: quickly clear out your inbox
Cannot copy text from replies
Ive been trying to copy select text in the reply window and its not working. I have the option to select nothing or to select all. Also the cursor is no longer visible.
Ive found you can select text on the preview window to copy, but hopping between preview and a draft is extremely frustrating.
Same as the last version.
New update is aweful
Do not upgrade!!!! Prior version was great. Cannot access contacts from my phone anymore. Desktop signature is gone. You have to swipe to delete every email. Big step backwards. I will be switching to another app if this is not fixed.
I'm really enjoying the recent updates to this app. One thing I would love to see would be the option to have two swipe options for archiving/deleting. Currently you can only choose to have one or the other. If we could, for example, swipe left for archive and swipe right for delete.... that would be fantastic.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 5.0.6
- Size: 197 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.