Free Kids Counting Game
By IKIDSPAD LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE and fun picture math games for kids designed by the iKidsPad team. This free iPad math app dynamically generates thousand of beginning counting games with different themes and number levels. Great interactive and challenging games helps young children build up basic counting skills and number recognition.
· A child-friendly and easy to play math app to help kids with counting math skills. Young kids can play and learn independently.
· Different levels of counting activities for kids at different age group or math level. Players can choose to count from beginning level count numbers to 10, or more advanced level to count numbers up to 20.
· Cute images and sound effect for preschoolers and kindergartners to practice counting skills with ocean animals, butterfly, and flowers pictures.
· Games show numbers and pronounce numbers when players tap on the image.
· Cheers and scores to encourage kids when they find the right answer.
This learning game is perfect for young children that are in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten, or age group 2-6. Players can select games levels to count fish in the sea, butterflies, ladybugs, planes in the sky, apples on the apple tree, roaming dinosaurs, and other cute images. This is also a great tool for school teachers and parents to help young students understand basic number concepts.
What's New in Version 1.1
Add a button in the game page so kids can choose with sound help or without sound help.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 14, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IKIDSPAD LLC
- © Copyright 2009 -2011 iKidsPad - All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.