By Enterproid Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Divide creates a separate and secure workspace on your phone or tablet, so you can access work data, while keeping your personal life private from your employer. Divide offers employees and companies a secure tool for Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) programs. Syncs with Exchange ActiveSync, Google Apps, and Lotus Notes.
Note: Divide does not support push notifications at this time.
WORK & PERSONAL LIFE ON A SINGLE DEVICE
With Divide, you don’t have to compromise your freedom and privacy to do work on your personal device because Divide keeps both of your environments separate. All of your work data is accessed and stored in the Divide workspace so you can enjoy all the benefits of using your favorite device, with full confidence that corporate data stays secure. When you’re done working, Divide technology lets you simply switch to the personal environment for things like personal text messages and pictures.
Divide comes supercharged with a suite of enhanced business apps that are fully-encrypted and compliant with your company's security policies.
• Secure Email
• Work Calendar
• Work Contacts
• Private Browser
DEVICE MANAGEMENT IN THE CLOUD
All Divide users get free access to MyDivide (my.divide.com), putting you in control of your device like never before. Remotely locate a lost device, wipe sensitive data, view usage statistics, and more... all from your web browser!
ENTERPRISE GRADE SECURITY
All applications running in the Divide workspace take advantage of Divide’s enhanced security. Divide’s full on-flash encryption ensures that none of your personal apps can ever read business data inside the secure Divide workspace.
For IT Admins:
Divide is a turnkey remote management solution, augmented by the most advanced and secure cloud-based console — Divide Manager. Administrators can also seamlessly extend existing business services and deploy 3rd party apps. Learn more by visiting www.divide.com.
With powerful productivity apps out-of-the-box, support for various enterprise mail systems and complete personal and IT cloud management, Divide is the next generation of enterprise mobility and the perfect solution to BYOD.
We dedicate time each day to listen to your feedback and work on feature requests that come from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your thoughts on how we can build a better product. For additional support, please also visit http://support.divide.com to search our help forums.
What's New in Version 1.90.8
- See sender and subject information right in the notification bar
- Never miss an important email with custom VIP alerts
- Set work hours to manage your off hour notifications
- Multitasking support - Automatically sync Divide data in the background
- Dynamic lock screen - Enter Mail and Calendar directly from the lock screen
- Export contacts to a personal contacts group
- All SSL connections use the Divide root certificate authorities
- Divide comes pre-loaded with a set of root certificates
MobileIron Divide integration
- Dynamically switch between stand-alone Divide and AppConnect mode
- Receive and obey configurations and policies set by the MobileIron VSP
Visit our support site at support.divide.com for full release notes.
Lacks one important feature
No clipboard support.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 1.90.8
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Enterproid HK Limited
- © 2012-2013, Enterproid Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.