Stitch It! - Edit & share screenshots! - Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage!
By Lucky Bunny LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to remove (redact) details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform (think permanent marker) and 'CIA' (think government documents)
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through email, SMS message, reddit, Twitter, imgur, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
What's New in Version 2.1.3
If you like Stitch It!, please help us to increase our App Store visibility by providing a nice review for us on this update! We love you and appreciate your support!
In this update, we bring you:
- A fix for a bug where some users weren't prompted for access to Photos
- A fix for a bug with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus where users would see a line where each crop was.
- New languages! Arabic, Hebrew, Korean (עברית, العربية, 한국어), and Hindi!
- A fix for a bug that caused images to be cropped incorrectly.
- Fixes for bugs in the importer page.
- Stabilization optimizations to increase the number of images that can be Stitched at once.
- Other Bug fixes and optimizations.
Keep on stitchin'!
-Cam and Jacob, The Stitch It! team
Though it'll probably not be your most used app, it'll definitely not disappoint. It's worked famously every time I have needed it. It's one of those kinda apps you never really knew how badly you needed it until you try it.
Love the app and the Devs
Best app in its category , constant updates, works like it supposed to and then some but what makes it stick out to me is the fact that the Devs always respond are pleasant professional and helpful, all this is in reference to the the issue I had with the licensing when the app was updated, the issue was resolved immediately , if your looking for an app to "stitch together screen shots this is it click "buy" support these awesome Devs and get an app that adds much needed functions to capturing your screen,Two birds with one stone!
Does what it is supposed to easily.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 11, 2014
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lucky Bunny LLC
- © Lucky Bunny LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$3.49