By GoPro, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, view your photos and videos and share your favorites. (1) You can adjust camera settings and use your phone or tablet as a viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. Trim videos to create short clips or pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing. (1) Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments so they’re easier to find later. (2) You can also watch the GoPro Channel and wirelessly update your camera software for the best performance. (3)
• Pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing.
• Now compatible with Apple Watch®—preview shots, control your camera (4) and add HiLight Tags
• Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more(1)
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments (2)
• View HiLighted media on your camera (2)
• View your photos and play back your videos (1)
• Copy and save photos and videos (1) to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on your camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software (2)
--- Camera Compatibility ---
• HERO SESSION
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
--- System Requirements ---
+ iPhone: iOS 8
+ Apple Watch: WatchOS 2.0 or higher; HERO3 model or newer. (No official support for HERO2 with Apple Watch; Preview not supported for HERO3 or HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack).
+ Cameras: Any Wi-Fi enabled GoPro camera (HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack or newer).
--- Footnotes ---
(1) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
(2) Compatible with HERO4, HERO SESSION, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
(3) Compatible with HERO4, HERO SESSION, HERO+ LCD, HERO+ and HERO3+ cameras only.
(4) Mode selection using Apple Watch® is available for Video, Photo, Burst Photo and Time Lapse Photo modes only.
What's New in Version 2.15.2
+ Bug Fixes
Switching over to the Hitcase Pro, but this does the job for now.
Nul pour le son
Le son est atrosse mais la qualité de l'image est très bien!
As bad as GoPro studio
So I came back from a mx track with footage of me doing the track. Tried it out on the app for the first time, worked without a problem...
Then I tried using the app again with different footage, and tried cropping 15 seconds off the end. Says "unable to share clip". Anyway so this app legitimately sucks so until they patch it I wouldn't bother.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 22, 2016
- Version: 2.15.2
- Size: 87.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: GoPro, Inc.
- © 2016 GoPro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.