Marvel Puzzle Quest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Marvel Comics’ fearless Super Heroes come to life in this Official Marvel match 3 role playing game! Create your own epic Dream Team using the strongest Super Heroes and the nastiest Super Villains in the Marvel Universe! Play Super Hero characters like Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine and the Hulk as you battle your way to victory. Thor, Iron Man, Deadpool and other comic and movie Super Heroes await your challenge!
A USA Today “10 Great Games” Pick!
- Snag the top rank in Tournaments, Alliances, and Season Play for new character rewards and other prizes!
- Form alliances with your friends and use your collective power to fight other players in events and epic battles via chat
- Experience deep RPG leveling
- Challenge your team of Super Heroes in exciting Player vs. Player tournaments
- Build strategic alliances with your favorite heroes and villains
- Join a community of 5 million players worldwide
- New events, features and tournaments direct from the Marvel Universe
- Exclusively written by Marvel’s Frank Tieri (Iron Man, Wolverine, Weapon X) and Alex Irvine (Iron Man: The Rapture, Daredevil Noir)
***THE ORIGINAL MATCH THREE SUPER HERO GAME!***
Match tiles to annihilate your opponents, harnessing Hulk’s superpower strength or Professor X’s mind control to manipulate the game board! Match 3 gems to power up, damage and bring even the most powerful Marvel comics characters to their knees. Will you be able to rank among the top champions?
***PLAY WITH MARVEL’S GREATEST HEROES AND VILLAINS***
Recruit your favorite Super Hero characters from the X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., Guardians of the Galaxy and more to create the ultimate Marvel dream team! Whether you play Spider-Man alongside his arch-nemesis Venom, or play Captain Marvel alongside her Ms. Marvel successor, Kamala Khan, YOU assemble your very own epic team of Marvel Comics Super Heroes!
Play Ms. Marvel and her infamous fists against your fiercest foes or launch Captain America’s shield to stun your opponents in the final contest. Marvel Puzzle Quest’s ever-growing list of Super Hero comics and movie characters is updated regularly with new Super Heroes including Magneto, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Daredevil and more!
***UPGRADE YOUR CHAMPIONS AND GAIN POWERFUL REWARDS***
Harness the power of Iso-8 to upgrade your Super Hero Dream Team and collect comics to unlock Marvel characters and new superpowers.
4 out of 5 stars from Touch Arcade!
9.1 out of 10 “An intricately crafted, remarkably deep experience -- Marvel Puzzle Quest doesn’t merely meet the expectations of its name, it exceeds them.” - IGN.com (Editors’ Choice Award)
App is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.
Developed by Demiurge Studios
INSTALL MPQ TO UNLEASH YOUR INNER SUPER HERO AND BECOME PART OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE!
What's New in Version R105.0.352704
- PVP action with Vision!
- A Boss returns for vengeance?!
- Roster & Character Select screen: When viewing the character power level bar, selecting a power level reveals the description as if your character currently had that power level.
- Power Shift screen: A button now displays below the ‘Drop Power Level’ button allowing you to see a description of the previous power level.
- Roster screen (player’s character collection) is now scrollable horizontally.
- Join Forces missions (where a character is provided for the player): A copy of the character with more levels and more power levels is selected. The game no longer selects the player's character by default.
- Reworked Venom (Dark Avengers)’s Symbiote Snare power. Lower levels of the power require Web tiles to be on the board to activate the power. Each power level reduces this requirement until it reaches 0. The power no longer stuns the entire opposing team at Power Level 5.
- Match hint now correctly shows the proper tiles when tiles were converted to another color using a power.
- War Machine's Aerial Assault once again creates Attack tiles after the Aerial Assault Countdown tile is locked, then unlocked.
- Raise Level button no longer loses functionality if a character was partially leveled in R103 or earlier.
- Game once again shuffles tiles properly if the last remaining match on the board is locked.
At first it's good.
I really enjoyed playing this when I got it a couple of months ago but now the levels keep getting harder, to the point where it is not enjoyable at all. It's also costs too many hero points for new slots when at first it was so cheap. They are not easy to come by. Spent a decent a pound of money on hero points but it's starting to get exorbitant. So I'm definitely done.
I love the game!
Marvel puzzle quest
Best game ever wish the slots didn't get more expensive and win free slots
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 18, 2016
- Version: R105.0.352704
- Size: 104 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- © D3Publisher of America, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Agency Expenses$6.99
- Logan's Loonies$27.99
- Bugle Pittance$2.79
- Stark Salary$139.99
- Asgard Treasure$69.99
- Treasure Box$6.99
- VIP Access$13.99
- Hidden Stash$27.99
- Dead Drop$2.79
- Mother Lode$139.99