The SkeenaWild Fishing App is a companion application for fresh and saltwater anglers in Northwestern British Columbia. The app is feature-packed, including:
• Real-time weather & water levels
• Descriptions of local rivers, lakes and ocean areas including the type and timing of the species you might expect to find
• Everything you want to know about salmon & steelhead abundance and timing on a day-by-day basis
• Species identification for anadromous, freshwater, and saltwater species
• Simplified and mapped regulations
• Ocean weather and localized tide tables
• Updates and news from SkeenaWild
Fixes an issue related to notifications repeating when they definitely should not be
Performance and behind the scene changes
Ratings and Reviews
Must try harder
There are many issues with this app for OS7 users. You can't log on via the app as it stalls once you have entered your password and won't close the keyboard. The tyre graph page crashes the app and the tyre totals don't update. A lot of work still required to make it functional.
Great app! Brings together so many streams of data.
If you’re fishing in the Skeena region, you know how much weather, water levels, tides, and species abundance affects your success. This app brings together real-time data related to all these aspects and allow anglers to fish with a plan.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.