Need a car in London and around for a few hours or a few days? With the Drivy app, you’ll always have a car whenever and wherever you need one.
Drivy is Europe's leading car sharing platform, with 50,000+ cars and 2.5 million users. It’s currently available in 6 countries: the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Austria and Belgium.
All rentals are fully insured by Allianz and covered with roadside assistance by the AA.
Trusted by 2.5 million users
“Much cheaper than traditional rental, and cars closer to home.”
“Super! I prefer to book cars from car owners on this app than to go to an agency. Fast and effective.”
“I’ve used it for 4 years to rent my car. Very easy to use.”
“Really practical. The Drivy Open system that allows you to unlock a vehicle with your phone is perfect.”
“Very convenient for car renting in London. No hidden costs. Suitable for drivers from outside of EU with valid international driving permit.”
“Perfect app to rent your car when you don't need it and get some money.”
"The principle and the app are awesome! Sharing is caring !!"
Rent a car in seconds
1. Find available cars around you
2.Choose the right one for your trip
3. Book from a local owner
4. Unlock the car with your phone
5. Return when you’re done
Drive anywhere in Europe
- France: Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, Marseille, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Nice, Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport...
- United Kingdom: London, Heathrow Airport and more to come...
- Germany: Berlin, Berlin Tegel Airport, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Frankfurt International Airport…
- Spain: Barcelona, Barcelona-El Prat Airport, Madrid, Madrid Barajas Airport
- Belgium: Brussels, Antwerpen, Liège, Ghent...
A car for every trip
- Family cars for a holiday with the kids
- Spacious vans for moving out
- City cars for errands around town
- Premium cars for business meetings
- Minibuses for road trips with friends
Use Drivy for
- Weekend getaways
- Family holidays
- Exploring outside the city
- Visiting friends and family
- Moving out
- Business trips
- Running errands
- Going shopping
- Road trips
- Client meetings
Drivy for business
- Pay for trips with a company credit card
- Download rental receipts for expense reports
- Rent premium cars for client appointments
Own a car? Make it work for you
- Earn money by renting out your car on Drivy.
- All rentals are covered with comprehensive insurance by Allianz
- Share your car effortlessly with Drivy Open technology
- Easily manage all your rentals with the app
Find out more at https://www.drivy.co.uk/rent-your-car
Send us your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @drivyuk and Instagram @drivy_uk
Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/ukdrivy
Have a question? Visit drivy.co.uk/
Drivers, we've redesigned the listings format to make it even easier for you to choose the car that fits your needs.
Owners, we've improved the app so now you can:
- Browse your rental list faster
- Filter rentals in progress
- Search for a specific rental by car number plate, the driver's name or phone number, or rental number
Enjoying Drivy? Please leave us a review. Your feedback helps to steer us in the right direction!
Ratings and Reviews
Quite good but a few ways to improve.
Overall the service works pretty fine. My two main issues were:
- Payments: it took me 4 different credit cards before my payment could go through. I doubt everyone has so many... Drivy actually had two cards locked down by the issuers over concerns of fraud.
- pickup: it would be good if, when the car is available (say 15 minutes before the rental start) and you’re standing next to it, the app would either let you take it or amend your booking to start earlier. I ended up waiting next to the car for 15 minutes (since rental slots are in 30 minutes increment, I couldn’t amend it to start 30 minutes earlier on grounds that “rentals can’t start in the past”)
Great service! Very well designed
I used Drivy to rent a car for a weekend out, the service is very well designed and it operates smoothly. The unlocking procedure is easy and takes just few minutes. Hope they will find a way of increasing the number of car available in the area of London so to lower the price of a single rental and make it more affordable (still avg. 3 times more expensive than a small car hire at the airport). Great, keep it up!
+ great and convenient idea. No need to have your own car. You can get the car at night across multiple locations in London.
- app needs fixing. Car location is not available half an hour before rental starts
- customer service is not 24/7 if there’re any troubles in the evening (night) such as app/location or anything else they won’t t help you until next morning and you could waist your time.
Don’t get me wrong,Drivy is a great company. I use their service quite often. They just need to work on improvements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.