Invoice by Albert
By HQ Mobile Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Albert is 100% free and the #1 Invoicing App in the UK, created by the team behind the award-winning NatWest and BBC mobile apps.
*** Winner Orange Award - Best Startup in the UK ***
This is what our users say about our App:
-- “This app is just brilliant, I have just started running a new business and this has made my life so much easier , so easy to use and user friend , nice one well recommended” -
-- “Loving this great little app. I can quickly send invoices on the go to stay organised. A real time saver. Many thanks Albert!” --
Albert will help you to:
- Easily create customised and professional, HMRC approved invoices in a few taps
- Get paid efficiently as a self-employed professional, using PayPal, IBAN or SWIFT
- Manage your invoices and automatically generate organised spreadsheets for your accounts and desktop computer
- Keep a complete overview of all your finances to track which invoices are paid, outstanding or late
- Send speedy, smart invoices from anywhere, for on the go freelancers
- Keep control of your business, stay organised and get paid quickly and regularly
Albert has plenty of different features such as:
- Never Lose Your Data - your business data is safely backed up in the Albert cloud.
- Itemised Invoices - add details such as specific costs, work hours, expenses and materials.
- The only invoicing app to have dedicated fields for PayPal, IBAN, SWIFT, bank name, account no. and sort code.
- Smart Numbering - make use of your own invoice numbering format and system, for filing and organisation.
- Duplicate Invoices - repeat recurring invoices with just one tap, to avoid re-entering the same information.
- Share your organised files with yourself or your accountant in a tap.
- Personal Notes - add thank you’s, your social media or web page, terms and conditions, or any additional message.
- Emoji’s - make your invoices fun and friendly by adding emoji's to the invoice description.
- Overview - see your total revenue, outstanding and late invoice amounts and totals.
- Phone Book - look up email addresses from your own contacts in your phone address book.
- Company Addresses - no need to manually type your client’s address into your invoices. Albert looks up a registered company’s address information for you.
Albert is a good friend to have around for all professional freelancers or start-up businesses. It’s simple to use and helps you organise, manage and track your finances securely. Download Albert now to work and invoice everywhere!
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- Albert is touched by how many users login in every day so has gifted you all with TouchID.
- Albert has taken his first steps to totally automated bookkeeping and is finally ready to share it with the world. Register for early access in this very release!
No in app printing or statements?
This would be the perfect app for my invoicing requirements. Unfortunately I can’t find any in app printing options. Printing requires me to email myself then I have to download the pdf from gmail then print. This would be okay for a couple of invoices but not good on a daily basis when there’s a few to print. I still need to give a few companies an actual paper Invoice. Most companies require a statement too.
If you can manage with emailing invoices it’s a 5 star app.
Duplicating old invoices.
Just started my own business and using this app is great, it's so easy! The only thing I'd say is it would be good to be able to duplicate and send an old invoice that has already been sent without the invoice number changing. Unless I'm not seeing it, your not able to. Other than that thank you for the easy of the app. Brilliant!!
Sensible, basic & faultless
So far I have been using this app for just over a month, it’s basic but professional looking, isn’t complicated and contains all the details you require for a faultless quick invoice app. I’m very impressed and would recommend it to self employed people like myself