Albert is 100% free and the #1 Invoicing App in the UK, created by the team behind the award-winning NatWest and BBC mobile apps.
*** Winner Orange Award - Best Startup in the UK ***
This is what our users say about our App:
-- “This app is just brilliant, I have just started running a new business and this has made my life so much easier , so easy to use and user friendly , nice one well recommended” -
-- “Loving this great little app. I can quickly send invoices on the go to stay organised. A real time saver. Many thanks Albert!” --
Albert will help you to:
- Easily create customised and professional, HMRC approved invoices in a few taps
- Get paid efficiently as a self-employed professional, using PayPal, IBAN or SWIFT
- Manage your invoices and automatically generate organised spreadsheets for your accounts and desktop computer
- Keep a complete overview of all your finances to track which invoices are paid, outstanding or late
- Send speedy, smart invoices from anywhere, for on the go freelancers
- Keep control of your business, stay organised and get paid quickly and regularly
Albert has plenty of different features such as:
- Never Lose Your Data - your business data is safely backed up in the Albert cloud.
- Itemised Invoices - add details such as specific costs, work hours, expenses and materials.
- The only invoicing app to have dedicated fields for PayPal, IBAN, SWIFT, bank name, account no. and sort code.
- Smart Numbering - make use of your own invoice numbering format and system, for filing and organisation.
- Duplicate Invoices - repeat recurring invoices with just one tap, to avoid re-entering the same information.
- Share your organised files with yourself or your accountant in a tap.
- Personal Notes - add thank you’s, your social media or web page, terms and conditions, or any additional message.
- Emoji’s - make your invoices fun and friendly by adding emoji's to the invoice description.
- Overview - see your total revenue, outstanding and late invoice amounts and totals.
- Phone Book - look up email addresses from your own contacts in your phone address book.
- Company Addresses - no need to manually type your client’s address into your invoices. Albert looks up a registered company’s address information for you.
Albert is a good friend to have around for all professional freelancers or start-up businesses. It’s simple to use and helps you organise, manage and track your finances securely. Download Albert now to work and invoice everywhere!
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card in your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew monthly unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period for the same amount that was originally purchased. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription.
We've updated the create invoice screen to be more helpful when filling it out... missing description, missing recipient, missing or incorrect email address, no worries Albert will shout about it!
Ratings and Reviews
Send speedy, smart invoices from anywhere.
On the hunt for invoicing software? You can’t fault these guys.
I’ve been using Albert, I believe since not long after it launched, and I’ve literally never thought of looking elsewhere as it fits my needs. I can’t fault the app either and they are generously adding more feature without asking for a penny, again very generous.
I’ll chime in with what was suggested by another reviewer in that I’d definitely appreciate if a notification of an invoice being late could be added.
I don’t want to ask too much but it would be also good if possibly (I don’t know if this is outside the scope of Alberts concept) but it would be good if you could send reminders when an invoice is close to or overdue. I’m thinking along the lines of friendly reminder with a steady spectrum up to serious borderline prior legal warnings.
Other than that, the app absolutely fits my needs as a photographer/filmmaker and is especially good at being useful whilst onsite/ok the go.
To the dev and admin team behind Albert, I hope you all had a great Xmas and have a fab new year! 🎄🎉
What a fab review! Thanks so much Weegie247! 😀 👍 Totally hear you loud and clear on your two points about overdue invoices - being able to send friendly reminders as well as be notified yourself. Obviously the app already does display if an invoice in your list is overdue or late, but I'm guessing you would prefer a push-notification or an alert of some kind, so that you do not have to open the app to find out - hope I've understood that right! If not please feel free to contact email@example.com to elaborate on your point! Either way though, reminders are definitely something we would like to expand and elaborate on at some point in the future, as we too see them as a necessary feature. I'll add your vote to the product roadmap for both your points of feedback! Otherwise, hope you also had a great Xmas and New Year! 🎄🎄
I’ve literally just started up a small local business and this app is absolutely great for me at this stage. I needed to send an invoice very quickly and this was amazing! So so easy to use and navigate and extremely professional looking. I’ve saved all my expenses/receipts too so everything is in order. I didn’t realise that you can change the dates and terms of the invoice until I delved a little deeper but that’s my fault entirely!!! Drawback though, is that I’ve got to wait 30 days till payment lol.
This is great and I thank all the team so so much! And no charges??? This is just a dream guys!!
Wishing you all the best !
Thanks for such a shining review, we really appreciate it! Just a note - you can change your payment terms to any amount you wish by tapping on the date at the bottom-centre of the invoice creation screen. So you don't have to wait a whole 30 days to be paid each time you invoice! 😂👍 Otherwise, I hope Albert continues to serve you long and well! 😀👍👍👍
- HQ Mobile Ltd
- 92.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © HQ Mobile Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Albert Pro £2.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.