Invoice by Albert
By HQ Mobile Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Albert is 100% free and the #1 Invoicing App in the UK, created by the team behind the award-winning NatWest and BBC mobile apps.
*** Winner Orange Award - Best Startup in the UK ***
This is what our users say about our App:
-- “This app is just brilliant, I have just started running a new business and this has made my life so much easier , so easy to use and user friend , nice one well recommended” -
-- “Loving this great little app. I can quickly send invoices on the go to stay organised. A real time saver. Many thanks Albert!” --
Albert will help you to:
- Easily create customised and professional, HMRC approved invoices in a few taps
- Get paid efficiently as a self-employed professional, using PayPal, IBAN or SWIFT
- Manage your invoices and automatically generate organised spreadsheets for your accounts and desktop computer
- Keep a complete overview of all your finances to track which invoices are paid, outstanding or late
- Send speedy, smart invoices from anywhere, for on the go freelancers
- Keep control of your business, stay organised and get paid quickly and regularly
Albert has plenty of different features such as:
- Never Lose Your Data - your business data is safely backed up in the Albert cloud.
- Itemised Invoices - add details such as specific costs, work hours, expenses and materials.
- The only invoicing app to have dedicated fields for PayPal, IBAN, SWIFT, bank name, account no. and sort code.
- Smart Numbering - make use of your own invoice numbering format and system, for filing and organisation.
- Duplicate Invoices - repeat recurring invoices with just one tap, to avoid re-entering the same information.
- Share your organised files with yourself or your accountant in a tap.
- Personal Notes - add thank you’s, your social media or web page, terms and conditions, or any additional message.
- Emoji’s - make your invoices fun and friendly by adding emoji's to the invoice description.
- Overview - see your total revenue, outstanding and late invoice amounts and totals.
- Phone Book - look up email addresses from your own contacts in your phone address book.
- Company Addresses - no need to manually type your client’s address into your invoices. Albert looks up a registered company’s address information for you.
Albert is a good friend to have around for all professional freelancers or start-up businesses. It’s simple to use and helps you organise, manage and track your finances securely. Download Albert now to work and invoice everywhere!
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- Albert is touched by how many users login in every day so has gifted you all with TouchID.
- Albert has taken his first steps to totally automated bookkeeping and is finally ready to share it with the world. Register for early access in this very release!
On the hunt for invoicing software? You can’t fault these guys.
I’ve been using Albert, I believe since not long after it launched, and I’ve literally never thought of looking elsewhere as it fits my needs. I can’t fault the app either and they are generously adding more feature without asking for a penny, again very generous.
I’ll chime in with what was suggested by another reviewer in that I’d definitely appreciate if a notification of an invoice being late could be added.
I don’t want to ask too much but it would be also good if possibly (I don’t know if this is outside the scope of Alberts concept) but it would be good if you could send reminders when an invoice is close to or overdue. I’m thinking along the lines of friendly reminder with a steady spectrum up to serious borderline prior legal warnings.
Other than that, the app absolutely fits my needs as a photographer/filmmaker and is especially good at being useful whilst onsite/ok the go.
To the dev and admin team behind Albert, I hope you all had a great Xmas and have a fab new year! 🎄🎉
No in app printing or statements?
This would be the perfect app for my invoicing requirements. Unfortunately I can’t find any in app printing options. Printing requires me to email myself then I have to download the pdf from gmail then print. This would be okay for a couple of invoices but not good on a daily basis when there’s a few to print. I still need to give a few companies an actual paper Invoice. Most companies require a statement too.
If you can manage with emailing invoices it’s a 5 star app.
Fantastic app for every business owner on the move
Would like to congratulate the team on an absolute superb app for invoicing (and of course wish you all a happy new year).
I've now been working with Albert for a good ten months and he is brilliant.
A few additions for your list of todo's guys if and when you think they are viable.
1. an option to add more than one business to choose when creating a new invoice so logo colour and payment details change accordingly would be a great help for me as I'm sure a few other users.
2. The ability to send polite reminders for overdue invoices ( maybe even automatically)
Look forward to working with Albert for the foreseeable future.