Get your own back on THE TWITS! In 3D for the first time ever! Poke Mrs Twit's glass eye, feed Mr Twit worms and play tricks to unlock mini games. Beware! Don't make the Twits too mad or things could get ugly – well, uglier . . .
Explore the Twits’ house, including the filthy kitchen, Mr Twit’s shed and even the ghastly bathroom. YUCK! PLUS there are loads of secret ways to score Trick Points but you’ll have to find those for yourself . . .
• Choose to play as Mr Twit or Mrs Twit
• Discover multiple games in every room!
• Listen out for Mystery Parcels with extra tricks!
• Cook a disgusting dinner – spaghetti and worms, anyone?
• Sprinkle itching powder on the toilet seat!
• Hilarious fun for children aged 6–11 (and big twits too)
• No in-app purchases so you can keep on tricking for as long as you want
• No third-party advertising
Artwork inspired by Quentin Blake rendered in 3D for the first time in the latest app inspired by Roald Dahl’s funniest characters, the Twits!
Please note that Roald Dahl’s House of Twits requires iOS 7.1 and above!
Looking for more fun inspired by Roald Dahl? Try the #1 app Roald Dahl’s Twit or Miss and get the Roald Dahl Audiobooks app to hear your favourite stories read by some very famous voices, including Kate Winslet, Stephen Fry and Chris O’Dowd.
Who is Roald Dahl?
Sitting in a hut at the bottom of his garden and surrounded by odd bits and pieces such as a suitcase (used as a footrest), his own hipbone (which he’d had replaced) and a heavy ball of metal foil (made from years’ worth of chocolate wrappers), Roald Dahl wrote some of the world’s best-loved stories, includingCharlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Twits, The Witches, The BFG, Fantastic Mr Fox, James and the Giant Peach and lots more.
If you experience any technical issues please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rating prompt bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great fun 4 year old read the book a few times and related to the story characters and illustration obv. Definitely recommended....);£;££;)?:63@/:?/(/;/(/,/;
BEST GAME EVER there are no games better than this one I wish every game could be as good as is this one I recommend this game to anyone you love funny tricks and a laugh .
Is It Worth It
I bought this game about a month ago now and dont get me wrong its a great game although I find it very repetitive and its not very good quality for its price and I do regret spending the money💰💷💵
- Penguin Books
- 160.4 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Roald Dahl Nominee Limited and Penguin Books Limited 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.