Moneybox - Save and Invest
By Digital Moneybox Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moneybox is the simple way to save and invest. Round up your card purchases to the nearest pound and invest the spare change into thousands of leading companies such as Netflix, Unilever and Disney via three tracker funds. Sign up in minutes and get started with as little as £1.
* Winner of The Techies FinTech Innovator of the Year 2017. We won this award for creating an app which helps to make major improvements to existing financial processes using technology, significantly improving the way people manage their finances.
* Featured by BBC, ITV, TechCrunch, The Times, The Telegraph, The Financial Times, The Daily Mail, Fortune Magazine, This is Money, Citywire, Tech City News, Investment Week and Finextra. *
• Moneybox helps you to save as you spend by enabling you to round up your everyday card purchases to the nearest pound e.g. when you buy a coffee for £1.80, you can choose to ‘round up’ to £2 and set aside the 20p to invest.
• You can also set up regular weekly deposits and make one-off deposits into your Moneybox.
• However you choose to set money aside, your savings will be collected once a week via Direct Debit and invested a few days later.
Investing made easy
• Investing can be a great way to grow your money, and can offer higher returns in the long term than current or savings accounts.
• We've worked with experts to put together three simple starting options – cautious, balanced and adventurous. All you need to do is pick one!
• The option you choose determines how your savings are split between three tracker funds – a cash fund, a global shares fund and a property shares fund. Via these funds, you can invest into thousands of leading companies from around the world including Apple, Facebook, Netflix, Nintendo and Disney.
• Your investments are held within a Stocks & Shares ISA or General Investment Account (GIA). You can open either an ISA or a GIA in minutes.
It is important to bear in mind that there is risk involved in investing. The value of your investments will rise and fall at times and you could get back less than you invest.
• Our fees are structured to make it possible for you to invest little and often.
• We charge a monthly subscription fee of £1 and an annual platform fee of 0.45% of the value of your investments per year. To help you get started, we do not charge the subscription fee for the first three months.
Peace of mind
• You can withdraw your money at any time, free of charge.
• Moneybox is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 712935.
• Your investments are covered by the UK government’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the unlikely event that a fund provider is declared bankrupt.
• We use bank level 256-bit TLS encryption for all your personal information.
Ready to get started? Install Moneybox for free today.
Please note that the app is not optimised for iPad or iPhone 4. Whilst you can still use the app (with iOS 9 or above), the experience may not be optimal.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please get in touch using email@example.com - we’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 2.1
This version includes:
- An improved history of the payments you’ve made into your Moneybox account across round ups, weekly deposits and one-off deposits.
- A forecast of what different contribution amounts could generate in the future e.g. what you could gain over 5 years by adding another £5 each week.
- Improvements to performance charts and the investment summary page including breakdown of funds, gains and fees.
- Pop up messaging to help you make the most of your Moneybox account.
Don’t say we’re not good to you. Enjoy!
***Now with a few extra bugs squashed***
Great idea !
I work for a bank and this team is super efficient at getting back to you with queries and in a personal way. Have become addicted to checking the app each morning to see my valuations - rounding transactions up I don't even miss the money and I'm adding diversification to my ISA savings - brilliant!
What a fantastic idea! So simple to use, and, believe it or not, actually fun! I had one question about security and it was answered almost immediately by an actual person, which was so refreshing! It's so great seeing your investment getting bigger - i
never thought investing could be so much fun!
Moneybox ( superb )
If you need a very easy way to save , this app is so easy to use and I have found customer support 100% .
Saving is not an easy task these days for most , and I like the way I can decide where the money is invested .
Moneybox , excellent