Moneybox - Save and Invest
By Digital Moneybox Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moneybox is the simple way to save and invest. Round up your card purchases to the nearest pound and invest the spare change into thousands of leading companies such as Netflix, Unilever and Disney via three tracker funds. Sign up in minutes and get started with as little as £1.
* Winner of The Techies FinTech Innovator of the Year 2017. We won this award for creating an app which helps to make major improvements to existing financial processes using technology, significantly improving the way people manage their finances.
* Featured by BBC, ITV, TechCrunch, The Times, The Telegraph, The Financial Times, The Daily Mail, Fortune Magazine, This is Money, Citywire, Tech City News, Investment Week and Finextra. *
• Moneybox helps you to save as you spend by enabling you to round up your everyday card purchases to the nearest pound e.g. when you buy a coffee for £1.80, you can choose to ‘round up’ to £2 and set aside the 20p to invest.
• You can also set up regular weekly deposits and make one-off deposits into your Moneybox.
• However you choose to set money aside, your savings will be collected once a week via Direct Debit and invested a few days later.
Investing made easy
• Investing can be a great way to grow your money, and can offer higher returns in the long term than current or savings accounts.
• We've worked with experts to put together three simple starting options – cautious, balanced and adventurous. All you need to do is pick one!
• The option you choose determines how your savings are split between three tracker funds – a cash fund, a global shares fund and a property shares fund. Via these funds, you can invest into thousands of leading companies from around the world including Apple, Facebook, Netflix, Nintendo and Disney.
• Your investments are held within a Stocks & Shares ISA or General Investment Account (GIA). You can open either an ISA or a GIA in minutes.
It is important to bear in mind that there is risk involved in investing. The value of your investments will rise and fall at times and you could get back less than you invest.
• Our fees are structured to make it possible for you to invest little and often.
• We charge a monthly subscription fee of £1 and an annual platform fee of 0.45% of the value of your investments per year. To help you get started, we do not charge the subscription fee for the first three months.
Peace of mind
• You can withdraw your money at any time, free of charge.
• Moneybox is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 712935.
• Your investments are covered by the UK government’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the unlikely event that a fund provider is declared bankrupt.
• We use bank level 256-bit TLS encryption for all your personal information.
Ready to get started? Install Moneybox for free today.
Please note that the app is not optimised for iPad or iPhone 4. Whilst you can still use the app (with iOS 9 or above), the experience may not be optimal.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please get in touch using firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 3.0
The biggest change we’ve made is to make it easier for new customers to sign up to Moneybox - it's a nicer, smoother experience (we hope!).
We've also added in some extra information to help guide you through the sign up process.
If you're already a Moneybox user, you won't see too many changes in this version. We’ve simply made a few small improvements to help us introduce new products and improved the navigation between different products on the home screen.
and more Awesome :)
Good idea, worst service
Moneybox is a good idea. The problem is if you want to withdraw money. They take ages to send it back
So far so good
I invested £100 followed by £10 per week, it's very early days but I have made some very small gains. It's an easy and interesting way of playing the markets. I like it 😀
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 22 May 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Digital Moneybox Limited
- © 2016 Digital Moneybox Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.