Ready to take control? Get your credit score and report for free, and track your spending, repayments, credit cards, loans and more. All in one place. So whether you want to improve your score, get a great mortgage deal, or reduce your debt, ClearScore make managing money easy.
- Track your finances and find out what’s affecting them
- Check your free credit score and report
- Get alerts when something’s changing on your report
- See your eligibility for credit cards, loans, car finance deals and more
- Reach your goals with free, personalised Coaching plans
Signing up is easy:
1. Enter some details about yourself (no bank details needed)
2. We’ll ask you some secret security questions
3. Start tracking your credit score and finances, for free, forever!
- We’re safe and secure
- We’re FCA regulated
- We never sell your details or send you spam
- It's now easier than ever to view your Report. When you get an email telling you something's changing, just tap the link and it'll take you straight to the overview section.
- We're now offering secured loans, available to homeowners who need a loan for more than £10,000.
- We've partnered with LOQBOX, a product that can help you build your credit history while saving money. Great news if you're struggling to get credit because of a lack of credit history.
- We've squished a few pesky bugs.
Has our app helped you out? Drop us a review on the App Store and share your story. And for any questions, ask away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Half and Half - it's free but that's the issue
Firstly, we all want it 'free' but that comes at a cost. This is minimal information scraped from Equifax. Personally I found that accounts were missing so mine simply says 'there are no utility's linked to your account' - Water, Gas, Electric etc. Secondly my only negative factor is my largest credit card limit is low when I knew I had a default. Now the 'timeline' tab insists on a log in although I'm already in the app and have authenticated via fingerprint.
The 'other' credit agency holds more current and valid information, so whatever way I look at it, this is a glorified way of link selling additional finance, Cards, Loans etc. If you reverse the concept, this is an app to marry you up with additional credit by managing your expectations in presenting limited information regarding your current 'score' and likelihood for acceptance.
Just to be clear the 'other' reference agency made an app to give you access to your score and a paid version for enhanced access to your credit info but have now added the same section for credit recommendations so there must be good referral fees to be made.
Hi there, thanks for your review and sorry to hear this. Could you please email us at email@example.com so we can investigate this further? Many thanks, ClearScore Team.
An absolute scam to try and persuade you to take out a high interest credit card- Good thing there is no monthly fee - in cahoots with the lenders!! As for the coaching to improve your credit score laughable to say the least - no advice-no coaching apart from take out high interest credit card- funny that isn’t it!!! I’ve done everything recommended on my so called to do list....apart from take out so called offers on credit cards and low and behold no change to my credit score ahhhhhhhhh just as suspected right from the off!! Do not buy into there gimmick of credit check free for life with clear score.... no advice have I received other than you guessed it take out our high interest offers from our recommended lenders!!! Good advice that if your credit score is low we will lend you money at extortionate rates ahhhhhhhhh back there again are we!!! They have not showed me anything I didn’t know and my credit score remains the same low....did not change after all there things on my To Do List apart from you guessed it - take out credit with our rip off rates from recommended lenders....ABSOLUTE SCAM DO NOT.... DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS.
Good afternoon, thanks for your review, we appreciate your comments and we're really sorry to hear this. We do understand your frustration and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Could you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can look into this for you? Many thanks, ClearScore Team.
Perfect in helping us plan to buy our first home
We are planning to buy a house shortly, so I’ve been paying a lot of attention to the app recently. It tells me what I need to know, how many points my score has increased by, anything I need to work on to improve it further. Really no issues with the app at all. I would only say the emails are a bit much, constantly telling me I have an update on my app, but it’s only an updated offer for a credit card or the likes. One of the best features is the app tells you what date clearscore last had an update the previous month from one of your providers, ie the bank, or your credit card, so you have a rough guideline of when you need to have anything outstanding cleared if you want to improve the following month. All in all, a very useful app which is a key factor in helping my husband and I plan for the future.
Hi, thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate you taking your time to comment. Many Thanks, The ClearScore Team.
- Clear Score Technology Ltd
- 135.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Clear Score Technology Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.