The first adaptive security service protects you round the clock based on the things you do
Kaspersky Security Cloud is a new approach to security. It’s not just about your devices. It goes beyond traditional antivirus to put your safety first. With patented Adaptive Security and a range of powerful privacy tools, it adapts to your lifestyle to protect you when you need it. It’s always on so you’re always in control – at home or on the go.
What it does:
• Sends you personalized alerts & advice the moment digital dangers put you at risk.
• Lets you browse privately in public by calling up invisible VPN.
• Gives you a digital safe-deposit box with unlimited space for your passwords & more.
• Probes your accounts for data leaks & advises you if it detects problems.
• Uses cloud technologies to give your devices more speed & performance.
• Allows you to spread the love by sharing security with every member of your family.*
• Gives you parental controls to help you guide your kids to safety through the digital jungle.*
*Available with Kaspersky Security – Family only.
Choose the plan that suits you best
Kaspersky Security Cloud – Personal
This plan gives you full access to a range of adaptive security features, including Security LIVE, Secure Connection (VPN) and My Apps. It activates the premium versions of Password Manager to protect you and your iPhone or iPad. Depending on the number of devices you’re covered for, shown in your subscription, it lets you protect your mobiles, tablets and desktops.
Kaspersky Security Cloud – Family
Our Family plan gives you everything our Personal plan does plus the premium version of the Safe Kids app and the ability to share protection & individual security features with your whole family, via your My Kaspersky account.
Kaspersky Security Cloud – Free
Our Free plan gives you limited access to our adaptive security tools.
How it helps you through your day
Adapts to you round the clock
The service never sleeps – guarding you from the moment your alarm goes off. It knows when to alert you, when to warn you and when to step in to give you full-scale protection.
Keeps you safe when you’re out & about
Connect to the internet via fast & secure VPN when unsafe public Wi-Fi threatens your safety. Make your online activities invisible & stop your private stuff falling into the wrong hands.
Helps safeguard your privacy and private data
Get the service to scan your accounts for data leaks by entering log-ins for accounts you want to check.
Subscription details for Kaspersky Security Cloud:
– A one month subscription is currently available to you:
o Unlimited VPN traffic for 1 user account, 5 devices at a price of 4.99 US dollars (or its equivalent in your local currency)
o Personal edition for 1 user account, 3/5 devices at a price of 8.99/9.99 US dollars (or equivalent in your local currency)
o Family edition for 20 user accounts, 20 devices at a price of 14.99 US dollars (or equivalent in your local currency).
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
– Your subscription is renewed automatically at the end of each subscription period until you cancel it.
– You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription period.
– You can manage your subscription, including cancellation, via your iTunes account. You can cancel your next subscription period at any time – but you must do so at least 24-hours before the end of your current period.
– If applicable, any unused days of a 30-day trial will be cancelled after you buy a Personal or Family edition subscription.
– Additional offers and discounts that may apply to manual renewal payments may not apply for auto-renewal subscriptions.
Terms of usage: https://products.s.kaspersky-labs.com/homeuser/kscloudios/188.8.131.52/multilanguage-INT-20180615_152524/english-INT-20180615_152524/en/license.html
Your comments helped us to improve service performance and fix some issues.
Thank you for being with us!
Ratings and Reviews
Avoid - Kaspersky sells your data to advertisers even if you pay subscription
Why would users pay subscription to Kaspersky if the company sells user data to advertisers? Today’s update brought my attention to the (updated) privacy agreement and how Kaspersky uses (sells) my data for advertising.
I will end my subscription and uninstall Kaspersky on my iPhone and Mac.
Developer Response ,
No crashes and doesn't slow down the device.
Kaspersky has met all expectations in protecting my devices in these dark times, when all internet access carries a high risk...
- Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
- 182.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kaspersky Lab AO
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited secure traffic - 1 year £19.99
- Per month. Cancel any time £3.99
- 1Month Subscription 5Dev 1User £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.