Coconut is the current account that takes care of your accounting and tax.
It’s designed for freelancers, self-employed people and small business owners. Available to UK Sole Traders and Limited Companies.
Our mission is to free millions of people from business admin worldwide by combining banking and accounting into one simple product.
Get a business account in minutes, not weeks
• UK business current account
• Account number and sort code and Mastercard debit card
• Send and receive payments and set up Direct Debits
• Find your PIN, block and unblock your card straight from the app
Manage your expenses effortlessly
• Expenses automatically categorised for tax
• Add receipts and notes to your transactions
• Export transactions and create PDF statements
Get paid on time
• Create and send professional-looking invoices straight from the app
• Manage your invoices, marking them off as they get paid
• Instant notifications when you get paid or spend on your card
Sort your taxes
• Know how much tax your owe, with a sole trader tax estimate
• Be prepared for your tax return, with our self-assessment report for sole traders
• Get helpful guidance on what you can and can’t claim for your expenses
Awesome Customer Support
• Chat to our UK-based support team in the app
• No bots, speak to humans
We’ve got big plans. To see what we’ve got planned, check out getcoconut.com/roadmap
So what now?
To open a Coconut account, just install the app, enter your email, select your company type and then follow the instructions to submit an application. You’ll need a few minutes spare and some valid ID handy (such as a driver’s licence or passport).
Once our team approves your account, then you’re ready to do business!
We’ve made a lot of improvements under the hood and fixed a few issues relating to invoicing. Your invoicing experience should be much nicer now. Happy invoicing!
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.