Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app?
Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard...
...along many other things:
- discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
- create breath-taking panoramas with advanced camera controls such as Flash modes and 3 different Exposure settings,
- follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
- edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
- connect with your Flickr account and view your panoramas with our 3d viewer,
- order gorgeous prints (posters, framed prints or canvas) of your panoramas and ship them worldwide,
- get embed codes to insert interactive panoramas in your blog.
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
- our app shoots only cylindrical panoramas,
- we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID,
- your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
If you own a Galileo motorized head, please get the app DMD Panorama for Galileo.
What's New in Version 5.4
- bug fixes for iPhone 6S
- stability improvement
Galileo users, please get the app DMD Panorama for Galileo.
Excellent quality, better than built-in panorama feature
I'm very impressed with this app. I've had it for years, since before Apple introduced it to iOS, and just rediscovered it. It's certainly worth using for more accurate stitching, higher resolution and full 360° panoramas. It handles awkward lighting with ease (eg in a room with the sun shining outside). I shall be using this instead of the built in one.
Worth buying if you want to take advantage of any photographic situations which demand a wider picture.
Oh and their support is very quick and helpful (<2 hrs on a Sunday afternoon!)
Easy to use and great export quality
This is the best panorama app I have ever used. Very easy to take an image and the result shows no joins at all. You can take partial sweeps if part of the scene isn't of interest. Best for me is being able to export HD videos of the panorama. Highly recommended.
An excellent app. The creation of the panoramic views is straightforward and the results are seamless.
Only slight niggle is that the tx of the photos from one device to another and the creation of the gallery is not user friendly, well not for me at any rate!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 January 2016
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Dermandar (Offshore) S.A.L.
- © 2016 Dermandar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- High Definition Unlimited Upgrade£1.49
- HD Video Unlimited Upgrade£1.49