Radio Times DiscoverTV
By Immediate Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At last! Britain's favourite TV magazine brings you an indispensable guide to the best of today's TV, film and radio. Use our expert recommendations to discover the right programmes for you - or browse our clear, easy-to-use listings.
Download our free listings app today and get a FREE 30-day trial of our fantastic premium version.
RadioTimes DiscoverTV will help you find the best programmes on TV tonight. Whatever you're in to - sport, film, documentaries, sci-fi; wherever it is - on normal TV, iPlayer or Netflix, our passionate team watch them all and only recommend the very best.
-> Expert daily recommendations across different genres and platforms
-> Fantastic new way of browsing content with our Discovery Wheel!
-> New approach to finding the best on catch-up and video on demand
Plus, comprehensive TV and radio listings you'd expect from Radio Times.
In-App Purchase: At the end of your trial, subscribe to the premium version or continue to use our free listings version.
What's coming up?
We're working hard on lots of new features and functionality for the app, but if you have any suggestions or requests on how we can make it even better we'd love to hear from you (drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: for the best experience we recommend iOS7 but it's also compatible with iOS6.
More about the Radio Times DiscoverTV premium version
- Note: a subscription to Radio Times DiscoverTV is only available after the 30-day trial to those who choose to subscribe to the premium version of the app
- Subscription rate: either £2.99 per month or £28.99 per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your subscription
- Auto-Renew: The subscription will automatically renew unless Auto-Renew is turned off within your iTunes account at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period (be it monthly or annually)
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Auto-Renew for your subscription can be turned off in the account setting of your iTunes account (after your purchase).
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Terms & Conditions can be found at http://www.immediate.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- Updated screen designs so you’ll see even more special features, interviews and guides
- Design improvements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
OK but not brilliant
Bit disappointing, as it seems at least once a week to be unable to work. The screen comes up but with no programmes on it - then says it's not connected to the internet, which is clearly not the case. Considering abandoning the subscription.
Good app, just needs ability to separate radio & TV
As soon as this app allows the option to view the radio and tv listings separately in addition to combined (as is now), I'll be subscribing. There are some nice features to this app and its almost there!
Back to normal. Love it again. Please don"t break it!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 10 February 2014
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Immediate Media Company Limited
- © Immediate Media Co
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Radio Times Subscription£2.99
- Radio Times Subscription£28.99