Sociology Theory & Methods Study App is designed for the NEW AQA Year 1 & 2 specification and contains material compatible with other exam boards. This app has been designed for independent study/revision or as a classroom resource for second year sociology students. Also valuable to support first year undergraduate programmes.
The material can be covered using a choice of 4 modes:
* ‘Play all’ mode for each unit to consolidate as the course progresses,
* ‘Personalised’ mode monitors your responses in all modes and only presents you with questions you have yet to give the correct answers to.
* ‘Quiz’, to practice recall under time pressure and
* ‘Glory Run’, mode for a gaming approach to revision.
Progress can be tracked as the course progresses and students can identify their areas for development.
The Study App range has been designed by MadeByEducators Project. Made By Educators tested in school, apps with learning at their core.
Updated for new Spec
Ratings and Reviews
You can tell it was made by a teacher !
An I like the way it breaks topics down!
It is actually really useful
- madebyeducators Limited
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © madebyeducators ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.