Sociology Theory and Methods AQA Year 2 A Level
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sociology Theory & Methods Study App is designed for the NEW AQA Year 1 & 2 specification and contains material compatible with other exam boards. This app has been designed for independent study/revision or as a classroom resource for second year sociology students. Also valuable to support first year undergraduate programmes.
The material can be covered using a choice of 4 modes:
* ‘Play all’ mode for each unit to consolidate as the course progresses,
* ‘Personalised’ mode monitors your responses in all modes and only presents you with questions you have yet to give the correct answers to.
* ‘Quiz’, to practice recall under time pressure and
* ‘Glory Run’, mode for a gaming approach to revision.
Progress can be tracked as the course progresses and students can identify their areas for development.
The Study App range has been designed by MadeByEducators Project. Made By Educators tested in school, apps with learning at their core.
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated for new Spec
- Category: Education
- Updated: 25 April 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: madebyeducators Limited
- © madebyeducators ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.