OS Ride the Tour
By Ordnance Survey Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All stages of the Friends Life Tour of Britain and Women's Tour, mapped and ready to ride.
If you love cycling and want to follow in the path of the pros, then wait no longer. You can cycle the routes of the Tour events across Britain with Ordnance Survey's OS Ride the Tour app. Routes include the Friends Life Tour of Britain and the Friends Life Women's Tour.
The app uses our trusted outdoor mapping, including OS Landranger Maps (1:50 000 scale), so you can feel confident in the detail it gives you, as you track your progress along pre-loaded cycling routes.
What our app offers:
– It's free, fast and easy to use
– It's suitable for all levels of road cycling
– You can plan your route thoroughly using our mapping data; use our accurate height data to identify elevation
– You can track your progress, speed, distance and time
– Log your route and share with friends via social media
Ordnance Survey is the national mapping agency of Great Britain and official mapping partner for the Friends Life Tour of Britain and Friends Life Women's Tour.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Update to the OS brand identity featured on the app
- Update to the app icon
Just delete and download viewranger
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 12 February 2015
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ordnance Survey Limited
- © 2014 Ordnance Survey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.