The First Bus mTickets App gets your ticket straight to your phone when you’re out and about using the bus.
Buy Tickets before you travel with no need to worry about having the right change. With your ticket on your phone, you only need to remember one thing as you leave the house - forgetting or losing your ticket is a thing of the past!
Pay securely with a debit/credit card, PayPal, ApplePay or Pingit. Plus, with a buy again button to re-purchase your previous ticket and a one-tap checkout, it’s never been easier to buy your bus ticket.
This App features
- A range of popular tickets for First Bus services in all areas
- Tickets for Heathrow RailAir and Buses of Somerset
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Apple Pay and Pingit
- Links with the First Bus Journey Planning app for bus times, news and up to date notices affecting First Bus services
- Ability to purchase and share Child and Young Person’s tickets with another app user
- Contact details for our dedicated mTicket Customer Services team
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great for tickets but it’s rlly slow I mean it loads the ticket very very slowly :// I hope u improve it it will be 5 stars :D
Blocked from use
I basically used this because I’m a student and can’t afford the luxury of private transport. So somehow I went over a bill by 5 pence therefore blocking my account. And in order to have the block removed I need to pay a considerable fine...
The idea is there in concept and generally well put together what it lacks in design and functionality, the app gains in simplicity and an ease to understand.
Single or return journeys charged by a boarding marker and then the location tracked - would be cool....
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.