IQ Option - Binary Options Trading
By IQOPTION EUROPE LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 Binary Options Trading App in 28 countries*
*According to the App Store ranking (Feb 2016), including Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia etc.
We strive to make trading available to anyone, you can join us at any point on your trading path, IQ Option will help you enhance your approach and let you enjoy the ultimate trading experience.
Trade forex pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/CAD), indices (DAX 30, FTSE 100), commodities (gold, silver, oil) and equities (Nike, Google, Apple) with the safest binary options broker in Europe and 137 countries.
10 things we already offer:
1. FREE demo account! No need for an e-mail address, personal info or bank card details. With our trading application it’s one click to go.
2. Available to anyone. The best easy-in accounts in the industry, safe mode with $10 minimum deposit and $1 minimum investment price, more options come with pre-VIP and VIP accounts.
3. VIP accounts with deposits from $3000, benefits include personal managers,1 day withdrawals, increased profit percent, free tournaments and much more.
4. Fast withdrawals amount up to more than $1 200 000 every week. The number of traders is growing rapidly along with guaranteed withdrawals.
5. Switch between demo and real balances in one click, no need to create separate accounts, you can top up demo funds any time.
6. Support 24/7 in 19 languages via messages, chat and toll-free calls. Our team members are happy to explain what binary options are and provide you with the option trading tips. IQ Option strives to maintain super friendly support atmosphere (yes, we also heal broken hearts).
7. Multiple awards recognizing professionalism including, Best Mobile Trading Platform and Most Innovative Binary Option Platform 2015, more on our web site.
8. Education in the form of video tutorials, written materials and webinars from our partners, available in 13 languages.
As it is an online trading application, please be reminded that a network connection is required.
Terms of Service: https://iqoption.com/en/terms-and-conditions/terms-conditions
General Risk Warning: The financial services provided by this website carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
What's New in Version 3.01
Some bugs fixed.
Failed to update the more important things
I can't read the other reviews but I don't believe for 1 second this update got a legit 5 star review! If I was reviewing IQ Option as a company it would be a 5 star as I really do believe they are the go to company for Binary Options due to the generosity and chilled support (i.e. Don't bother me with annoying phone calls lol). However, I'm reviewing this MOBILE trading application update so for me it's not so good. It looks good, the 3D menu looks very cool but I fail to see why it's really needed, the most useful thing about the update is how much easier it is to change your investment, the multiply and divide tools are seriously good making it so much easier to do a cheeky martingale if your feeling confident, not figured out how to hotbar my assets yet as theirs no information on that. The thing I find really disappointing though is the fact they didn't change the chart, this is on a MOBILE device so naturally ur gunna wanna see the chart as big as possible on a small screen but if u add 2 or more indicators to the bottom it takes up almost 3/4 of the already small chart size. The indicators need to be adjustable by size so we can make them however big or small we want on the screen. Do we really need the border things on the screen? I mean the stuff with the time scale on the bottom or the right hand side with the investment, call/put option etc or even the bar at the top with the assets on, it would be much much better if they was pop-up menus. The screen is so cluttered for a small mobile device app! I really hope they change this, the experience would be 100x better.
Edit: also when 2 or more indicators are added and the price of the asset is down, the candles start forming behind the countdown symbol at the bottom of the chart. Just a simple line instead of the bubble would solve this problem, nothing more is needed I feel. It makes price action hard to impossible to see.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 31 January 2017
- Version: 3.01
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: IQOPTION EUROPE LTD
- © IQ Option
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.