It’s easier than ever to manage all your household finances with the award-winning app from uSwitch.
The award winning app from uSwitch allows you to scan your bill’s QR code for an instant, bespoke energy comparison. Switching to the best deal takes just minutes, and is done right in the app. Looking for a better broadband deal? You can find the best deal for you easily by comparing the fastest and cheapest deals in your area. Paying too much for your mobile phone contract? Find your perfect phone or get exclusive SIM only deals that can help you save money whilst getting all the texts, minutes and data you need.
Energy — It’s easy to compare and switch your energy provider (gas and/or electricity) and, with the Switching Made Simple app, you’ll get personalised, expert help
• Scan your way to savings — It’s easier than ever to run an energy comparison! Just scan your bill’s QR code for instant, bespoke results and you could save up to £482*
• Compare and switch anywhere, anytime — Compare the market to find the best plan for you, then switch to it in minutes
• Track your switch progress — You won’t be in the dark about your new energy supplier. Get alerts from the app about the progress of your switch
• Keep saving — Leave it with us. Your details are saved in the app, and we’ll keep tracking the market for better energy deals
Broadband — If slow broadband speeds are dragging you down, use the Switching Made Simple app to find your perfect broadband package
• Exclusive deals — Get access to exclusive deals from leading broadband and TV providers when you switch through the Switching Made Simple app
• Pay less, get more — From Game Of Thrones to Sky Sports, get more of the shows and channels you love for less
• Get the speed you need — Whether you’re streaming music, downloading videos or gaming, find the right speed for you
• One stop comparison — Compare broadband speeds and TV channels across multiple packages from top broadband and TV providers
Mobile phone contracts and SIM only deals — Stop paying too much for your mobile contract. Save money and get all the data, minutes and texts you need with a new mobile phone or SIM only deal
• Flexibility & control — 30 day SIM only contracts give you the freedom to compare and switch to a better deal whenever you like
• Better deals — Compare all major networks, including O2, Vodafone, Three, EE, Virgin Mobile, giffgaff and more starting from £5 per month
• No credit? No problem — Compare great-value, SIM only plans that don’t require a credit check or contract
• Looking for a new phone — You can compare the best-selling mobile phone deals from the UK’s biggest networks right here.
Credit cards — Find and compare credit cards to see if you could get a better deal. With the right card you can get cashback as you spend, avoid interest on your existing debts, spread the cost of big purchases, or get near-perfect market exchange rates for your travel spending
• Get cashback and reward points — Earn store loyalty points, air miles or cash as you spend
• Avoid interest — Transfer your existing debts to 0% interest credit card and avoid interest for months or even years
• Spread the cost of spending — Got a big purchase in mind? Find a 0% interest card, so you can spread the cost of any purchase over several months
• Free overseas use — Been burned using your card abroad? Get near “perfect” market exchange rates with a card that lets you avoid sneaky “overseas use” fees
uSwitch Limited is part of the Zoopla Property Group Plc group of companies, comprising Zoopla Property Group Plc and its subsidiaries
* Save up to £482 on your energy bills: Between 1 Jan 2018 and 30 Jun 2018, at least 10% of people who switched energy supplier for both gas & electricity with uSwitch.com saved £482 or more.
• Various stability and performance fixes and improvements
We hope you’re finding the app useful, contact us at email@example.com with your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Switching made easy
A cold drizzly day outside . Tariff end date looming with one of the Big Six suppliers along with predicted tariff energy increases
Had had enough and used this web site which was VERY easy to use to start the process of switching . Your supplier should have printed the necessary end of tariff information on your last bill to allow direct comparisons . Going with BULB which had “glowing” reviews on Trust Pilot . Early days , as the switch will happen over the next few weeks , but almost £ 500 predicted saving is too large to ignore . As I’ve been paying a green energy supplement on my energy bills for the last few years I might as well reap some of the benefit via one of these Green Energy companies .
I’ve saved pounds without spending a penny!
On a rainy Sunday afternoon...I decided to do some ‘personal admin’. I’ve saved £6.50 a month on my broadband and got a faster bandwidth. I’ve also found a cheaper gas and electricity provider. And when I decided to transfer my mobile phone provider, I was offered a match to stay with EE...who are pretty decent anyway. So yes...take the plunge, make the time, phone a friend, spend your savings wisely 🦉
So easy to switch
Uswitch was so easy to use to get a much cheaper tariff. Before you log on get your usage from your current supplier for a more accurate quote but if you can't don't worry you can still use uswitch . The app keeps you informed of progress and reminds you when tariff expiring, brilliant service
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.