minicabit, the UK wide cab app
By minicabit Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
As seen on BBC's Dragons' Den, minicabit aims to save you cost, time and hassle when booking cabs UK-wide, not just in London. With our app, things just got a lot simpler!
Backed by O2, the mobile operator, minicabit is the UK's largest cab comparison service and enables you to instantly compare quotes from licensed minicabs across the UK. You can book GREAT minicab deals for long distance and local trips for over 300 towns and cities across the UK.
minicabit is offered as a preferred partner on many of the UK's leading travel & leisure websites, such as Heathrow Airport, Visit Britain, London City Airport and Blenheim Palace. We serve in areas such as London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Oxford, Edinburgh, Leeds, Reading. Many more options for finding a UK taxi await you in this easy-to-use app.
• ENTER YOUR TRIP DETAILS
• CHOOSE A QUOTE
• BOOK YOUR MINICAB
Key additional features include:
• No need to call around minicab providers for quotes – receive real-time quotes from licensed minicab providers based at both ends of your trip, rated by customers
• Minicabs available in over 300 towns and cities across the UK, including London, Birmingham, Manchester.
• Easily book a single or return trip for 1 to 8 passengers, including for Executive cars
• A meet and greet by taxi drivers when picking you up for your airport transfers, from Heathrow Airport, London City Airport and more.
• Enter any UK location or choose from either a list of 200+ popular Points of Interest, your most recent searches, GPS 'locate me' feature, or by placing a pin on our UK-wide map
• Receive free notifications by SMS and e-mail
• Got extra luggage? Tell us how many pieces and we will work out the right size car, whether you're carrying suitcases, camping gear or boxes!
• Pay by cash, Paypal, debit or credit card with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
• Book your journey with up to 7 additional via options. Perfect for getting everyone picked up / dropped off exactly where they need to be
Have any feedback or need help with our service? Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6.11
Waste of time
Tried several times to use this app for booking a taxi. Very frustrating, it doesn’t recognise valid email addresses and when I tried registering a second account and entered all the details it told me transaction failed when I clicked confirm journey with no explanation how to proceed. I gave up.
Not easy to change or cancel bookings
I regret to inform that it is not easy to cancel or change bookings after several uses. Or this is intentional by the company?
Frustrating User Experience
Registration process was so buggy and clunky I've had to delete the app and forget about it