Fresh and hot songs every day! Over 50 million tracks updated daily for your iPhone in one app!
Download now for FREE!
- top charts with popular and trending music,
- background playback with lock screen controls,
- unique design,
- popular categories for every taste,
- easy-to-use, fast navigation,
- high quality sound,
- free and without registration,
- quick search by track, artist, genre,
- only exclusive content,
- favorites of your best tracks.
- Full compatibility with the iPhone 5S/5C/6/6 Plus /7/7 Plus /8/8 Plus/X - listen to your favorite music on any device.
Millions of happy users from all over the world use our app every day!
Download it now and enjoy music on the go!
IN APP PURCHASE:
Premium Status is a service provided and operated by Music Player that enables unlimited music playback, and high-quality audio without advertising.
Length & Price of Subscription:
• Premium Status 1 Week - First 3 days free, then $0.99/week
• Premium Status 1 Month - $2.99/month
• Premium Status 1 Year - $17.99/year
Additional Subscription Information:
• Weekly subscription - offer limited to one 3 day trial per user. After the first 3 days, subscription renews automatically unless cancelled before the end of the 3 day trial. Subscription may be cancelled at any time within the iTunes and App Store Apple ID Settings. All prices include applicable local sales taxes.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We tried to make this app unique and most convenient for you. Please leave your feedback about our app.
Attention to all users - we fixed critical error which caused the app critical malfuction.
Now the app works as before. Please update and enjoy free music as before!
We apologize for any inconveniences caused by the bug.
Send your comments on updates, suggestions, and bug reports to us here: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
this app does do what it says it does in a well displayed way - to a certain extent. I have previously downloaded this app before but had to delete it for the fact that it just stopped downloading songs as it said it should. I recently decided to give the app another chance, as I’m sure some can relate to a need to listen to music. After successfully downloading six songs, it just refused to do any more, saying i had to switch to the version that costs money. i decided to leave it and try to survive with the songs i had, but after a few days the app took me straight off and back to my home screen every time i clicked on the icon. I would pass these off as simply an app that was dysfunctional on my phone, however a friend of mine also downloaded this same app and it has worked like a dream for her. Hit or miss app, would recommend a try just in case it works for you.
This app is pretty good! For a while though I couldn’t get on it at all, after the new update as it would bring me back to the home screen when I tried to open the app. I read some reviews and some said that they could get onto the app again, this was after many updates. I decided to cover all my bases before writing a review, so I deleted the app and downloaded it again. Then I was able to get onto it, it had an amazing update and has lots of different and cool features. Although sometimes I still have trouble getting onto the app, and will bring me back to the home screen as before. This can be extremely frustrating, as I have been using and loving this app for a few years now. Pease fix this problem so I can continue using the app whenever I need it.
What is going on
Look I downloaded this app a week Ago and yes i experienced it crash. So just now I go to check to see if I can update and you can I’ve just seen it pop up. So I go to update it and it says it can’t because of my storage. So I clear out my storage and return to see the little square thing not moving so I come off the App Store click on music player which suddenly stops. Then I go back to the App Store to see that I have to download it again. Then suddenly it installs and I click on the app thinking it’s updated to suddenly have it crash. I go to the versions list on the App Store to see that the listing of the new update has gone. I uninstalled it then reinstalled it and it hasn’t appeared for an update. So I’m confused.
- Eu Van
- 163.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Eu Van
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Status 1 week £0.99
- Premium Status 1 month £2.79
- Premium Status 1 year £16.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.