Plus500 is an innovative CFDs trading platform (80.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money). You can trade leveraged CFDs on: Stocks, Forex, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, ETFs and Options.
Plus500 is Europe's No. 1 CFDs Trading Platform*.
The app offers an elegant and intuitive user interface suitable for trading anytime, anywhere.
Open a free unlimited demo account in 5 minutes. You can practice trading in the demo mode and move to trading with real money when you feel ready to do so.
• CFD Trading on the world’s most popular financial instruments at Plus500 with no commissions.
• Buy/Sell CFDs on Shares and Indexes from the leading stock exchanges: NYSE, Euronext, LSE and many more.
• Get access to real-time market quotes of popular Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, Indexes as well as Commodities such as Oil and Gold.
• Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as USA 500, Bitcoin, AUD/USD, Gold, Oil, Silver and other Shares, Indices and Commodities.
• Set stops and limits to protect your positions including a Guaranteed Stop.
• Easy monitoring of your balance, equity and margin at all times.
• Free Real-time charts and live streaming quotes.
• Multi-language 24/7 professional support.
• Attractive leverage.
• Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
• Plus500 is the Main sponsor of Club Atletico de Madrid.
• Plus500 is the major sponsor of the Australian Super Rugby team, The Plus500 Brumbies.
* No. 1 CFD provider by number of new traders in 2017 – Plus500 had over 240,000 first time depositors in 2017 according to their Post-Close Trading Update dated 3/1/2018.
Plus500 Ltd offers its CFD Trading Platform as the Plus500 brand through its subsidiaries:
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
Plus500CY Ltd is the issuer and seller of the financial products described or available on this website.
Plus500AU Pty Ltd AFSL #417727 issued by Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in securities and leveraged foreign exchange trading (License No. CMS100648-1) and a Commodity Broker's License (License No. PLUS/CBL/2018) from Enterprise Singapore.
The services offered by Plus500 may be restricted in certain jurisdictions; it is your responsibility to act according to the local law.
We are committed to giving you a fast and reliable trading experience on Commodities, Forex, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Shares and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Good trading platform
Very simple and efficient.
But very risky. Trade only with 30% of what you deposit so you can take longer positions
Had a question for customer support and received an answer very quick and about everything I wanted to know. Very good support
Great app but it has one great disadvantage you cant search for your own stock markets and there are only few ones, it needs more markets from around the world
- Plus500 Ltd
- 72.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Plus500 Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.