This is the sequel to Die For Metal, and it brings more brutal in-your-face Metal music, dark atmosphere, and cruel worlds to dominate.
The soundtrack contains music from the Dark Metal band "Novembers Doom" and Death Metal band "These Are They", as well as a lot of Thrash Metal, Power Metal and Heavy Metal.
Rob Grinderface experienced an exploding death trying to listen to the new Gory Wardeath album, it was just to heavy. But there was no more room in hell for him, so now he has to fight his way through a dark Limbo to earn his place.
Fight your way through harsh and dark environments, killing enemies of Metal, swim in blood, and avoid the hundreds of deadly traps and obstacles. Pound your axe around like a true Metalhead.
Open new brutal tracks as you progress, and never turn the sound off your phone!
- 45 levels
- 3 Worlds
- 3 Bossfights
- Game Center leaderboard
- 16 song brutal soundtrack
- Lots of dying, killing and slaying
- The best theme song you've ever heard.
Stay Metal \m/
Small graphic improvements, and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great - Again!
Support Metal \m/
- Knut Erik Overjord
- 49.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © SinSquid Games
- 11,00 kr
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.