SHOP skincare, makeup and all things beauty online via the Sephora mobile app—anytime anywhere.
• Quickly and easily browse a wide variety of products and shop from wherever you are.
• Get app-exclusive perks: sneak previews, early access, special promotions and more.
Beauty Pass - Sephora Membership
• 40 POINTS when you create a Beauty Pass account and sign in on the app.
• Keep track of your Beauty Pass points digitally (you no longer need a physical card!).
• Redeem exciting products and gift sets in the Rewards Boutique.
• View past purchases and products you’ve wishlisted.
• STAY up to date with the latest trends, watch expert makeup how-to’s, read product reviews and pick up tips from Beautyfeed
Booking Services* available in stores only
• DISCOVER beauty and makeup services with our expert Beauty Advisors at the Sephora Beauty Studio. Approach any of our in-store Beauty Advisors or book an appointment through the app!
Virtual Artist & Foundation Finder
• TRY on makeup digitally using facial recognition technology —from eyeshadows to lipsticks and false lashes.
• Find your perfect foundation match with Sephora's shade finder.
• FIND a Sephora store near you.
• Share your makeup and skincare must-haves with your friends via Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter.
• Be alerted to new arrivals from your favourite brand and sales through push notifications
• Cash on delivery / PayPal
• Shop now, pay later for all your favourite products via Afterpay. *Only available in Australia and New Zealand
Fuss-free and easy to use, get instant access to the latest cosmetics from top brands like MAC Cosmetics, FENTY BEAUTY, tarte, Kat Von D Beauty, Zoeva, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Sigma Beauty, our in-house brand SEPHORA COLLECTION and more.
DOWNLOAD the free Sephora - Beauty Shopping app today and discover a wide variety of products ranging from haircare to beauty tools or facial masks, and get exclusive access to app-only benefits, promotions and deals. Update the app regularly to be the first to experience new features.
We have worked on improving your product discovery experience in this release:
- Learn about products that pair well together
- Use our improved filters to find the products you want
- Easily access past searches & products viewed from the search section
Enjoy the Sephora Experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Discover the latest beauty trends.
very horrible service. tried to claim my rewards point but an indian assistiant lady who had rbf was very rude. First and last time visiting sephora, because she told me my card is not a pink member and thus cannot redeem a small tiny kat von d powder. seriously, she even scanned my card and it was valid. i will be writing a complaint letter to sephora’s singapore hq after this, make sure such sephora “performers” can reflect on their own face and attitude. whole afternoon wasted at sephora nex, the assistants were also more into talking and trying out the products themselves. amazing!
AS FOR THE APP, i’ve written 5 emails to sephora regarding error in claiming my beauty points, what’s the point of purchasing and accumulating points (140) when the app and walk in store is malfunctioning, claiming that i’ve not spent enough to be a vip member. i’m pretty sure i got a loyalty card that is functioning well as i can scan it.
These outlets in singapore really have no idea how to please customers, a small gift would bring smiles to many singaporeans like me. But a disgusting petty act to holding back items or even looking preoccupied with their own desires to swatch makeup on their own face, and even asking me to help check out with their name card when apparently nothing was done.
if you can deal w a store just for a few watery samples and a whole ton of rbf and nasty attitude at you (singapore sephora really a letdown for an aussie) , you sure are fine.
Before the last two updates, this app was doing great. Albeit a few hit and miss, like accidentally checking out with cash delivery and they never give you a time frame to be able to cancel it or change the payment mode at the very least. Contacted their service, called them 40 times, fb message them, took them a week to get back to me. Hello...... item has already been delivered!?
All in all, this app has gone to bad to worse. Now everytime I click on something then click back, "something (will) went wrong"
Everytime I try to add the freebies into the cart, errrorrrrrr. Z_Z
- Sephora Digital SEA Pte Ltd
- 242.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Indonesian, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Sephora Digital SEA Pte Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.