The Only App for Spending Abroad
YouTrip is a multi-currency mobile wallet with a linked Mastercard® for online and offline purchases worldwide. Download to get your YouTrip Mastercard® in 3 minutes.
Pay Overseas with No Fees using YouTrip card:
• 0% fee on foreign currency transactions
• Spend in more than 150 currencies worldwide at wholesale exchange rates
• For online and in-store transactions in all Mastercard accepted merchants
Skip the Money Changer with YouTrip app:
• 0% markups on exchange rates
• 24/7 "Live" exchange rates
• Exchange and store 10 popular currencies (SGD, GBP, EUR, USD, HKD, JPY, AUD, NZD, CHF, SEK)
Enjoy Peace of Mind:
• Instant notification of all transactions
• Lock/unlock card in one-click
• Overseas ATM withdrawal in more than 150 currencies
• Jointly issued with EZ-Link, Singapore's largest contactless card issuer, YouTrip is the first of its kind multi-currency e-wallet built for Singaporean travellers.
Thanks for using YouTrip!
This update provides general system enhancement and bug fixes to make your experience smoother. Please send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org as we’d love to hear your thoughts.
Ratings and Reviews
Less headache when dealing with cash while overseas
This card offer the convenience for you when you’re not having enough cash while overseas. Topping up the card is super easy using the app. Gone are those days where you’re not completely sure how much should you exchange your hard cash before your trip or even bringing extra Singapore dollars as doing that is probably adding potential risk of getting rob or whatnot. Not to mention, changing currency overseas is a fair bit of work where you might end up having less of what you should get due to commission fees(especially in Europe).
A pretty good example would be my recent trip to southern part of South Korea. It was slightly uneventful where I was rushed to the local hospital for food poisoning and had completely no cash with me. Luckily with YouTrip, I was able make payment instantly just like using credit card but of course without having charged for foreign transaction fee by banks, saving me a few dollars. 💸
Highly recommended for everyone to have YouTrip even if when you’re not traveling anytime. Great to have these on standby.
Good and reliable card to use overseas
1. Youtrip offers good Google exchange rates when used to purchase goods in foreign currency both online and at physical stores. Much better than credit card as no currency conversion charge. I have used it in Taiwan, Vietnam and Malaysia. The card offered excellent exchange rates, even better than local money changers.
2.The exchange rate is shown instantaneously on the app as contrast to the banks which only release the info a few days later.
3. However, the customer service hotline (phone and email) is not very prompt in responding to queries so u need to be patient in case you need to check on your transactions.
I have one incidence where the merchant in Taipei airport charged me twice for the same transaction but it turned out the 1st transaction was reversed a week later. Youtrip took almost the same time to answer my queries. During that one week, my money waa held up by the processing center (mastercard) so i was unable to spend it. I had to top up to continue using the card.
Nevertheless, Youtrip is still very reliable and smart way of spending overseas or on foreign website. I will continue to use it for future trips.
My most used card now!
I’ve recently used Youtrip card for my short getaway to KL, Malaysia. We thought we brought enough cash and were freaking out(HAHA!) when we ran out of it. Initially thought i wasn’t able to withdraw cash from Youtrip card since i hadn’t really read through the perks and t&c since i’d only gotten the card a day before the trip. Thankfully the card activation was extremely easy and convenient. Cash withdrawals was a breeze too since most banks uses Maestro or Cirrus, i was truly in my kiasu mode and amazed that the card worked lol! I’ve also charged my Youtrip card during the tripfor car fuel and true to their words, they have no foreign exchange fee which was fantastic! Since i got back from KL, i’ve been pestering my families and friends to sign up for this card. It’s the best card to date, the only thing i wish was Youtrip to be available way sooner but better late than never right? I also use this card for online purchases overseas since i do shop online often. I love this card! Love the design and colour too!
- You Technologies Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- 75.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © You Technologies 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.