Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
• Released new home screen for Singapore and Indonesia users
• Added new pick-up points for Rides
• Updated onboarding flow
Code Cleanup and Bug Fixes:
• Addressed identified GrabPay crashing scenarios
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly, I’m very very disappointed with Grab services. First, all my rides recently have seriously spoil my mood/day. 1. The driver was terribly late (Yes, I’ve waited for 20 minutes for my driver to arrive when he said he was coming in 6 minutes. Didn’t bother to pick up my calls or reply my messages.) 2. Drivers take extremely long routes (An average 6-10 minutes ride, took me almost half an hour. As soon as I realized he was taking a longer route, I gave him clear instructions but he refuses to listen to them and even missed my carpark!) 3. Drivers are extremely slow. Travelling at 40-60km on a normal road the whole journey is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. 4. Drivers do not inform when you’re sharing a ride with someone. They just pick up another passenger, and not even inform us who is going to be dropped off first. 5. Tried GrabFood, it was unsurprisingly disappointing. My food came late and in a mess. I appreciate that the driver called to apologize tho'. Lastly, stop hiking your fares when you fail miserably at giving satisfactory services. My family and I are going to boycott Grab until you rectify the abovementioned situations. Do not waste my precious time to ask for feedback when the management don't even bother to investigate and give me a reply. PLEASE GIVE US BACK UBER. Goodbye!
Hey Sanjayvita! Sorry to hear of your experience. Can you reach out to us via the in-app help centre regarding the booking so that we can look into it for you? We also seek your patience and understanding while we strive to improve. Looking forward to having you back with us in the near future. Cheers
Drivers didn't arrive despite saying so
There is an increasing number of drivers changing their location status as they've arrived when they actually haven't. Last time, out of 10 drivers, there would be about 2 doing this, but now it's 8 out of 10 of them.
I met a driver given me the waiting time as 8 minutes, but same experience as what other users had mentioned, it was longer than the actual stated with the timing seemed to freeze. Besides that, the driver notified us he had arrived, we walked to the pick up point despite I couldn't see his car anywhere nearby me on the map. We had a passenger with bad leg injury, stood there for about 2 minutes but still no sign of the car even at the road outside. Driver appeared at about 3-4 minutes after he informed us he had arrived.
I understand passengers will be charged extra after 5 minutes, that's why I always make sure I'm the one waiting for the drivers, but what if the time exceed because drivers have yet to appear after informing us they've arrived, and we are told to walk over to where they stop their car because some of them don't read the note for the pick up point?
Hi sunnyb2s, We are very sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience. It would be great if you can reach out to us via Grab App Help Centre so we can help you look into it. Thanks!
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 295.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.