Shopee is the leading online shopping platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan that offers convenient and seamless shopping to users that are looking to shop anytime, anywhere. With strong payment and logistical support, Shopee provides all users with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience.
SHOP HOT DEALS AT THE BEST PRICES
• Browse and shop with ease from our comprehensive range of categories, including health & beauty, electronics, fashion, home & living, baby & toys and more
• Enjoy great savings from our daily Flash Deals
• Get quality products from official brands on Shopee Mall
• Earn Shopee Coins with every purchase to enjoy more savings
• Explore Daily Discover section for tailored product offerings
SAFE ONLINE ENVIRONMENT
• Make informed purchases – Scan through seller's ratings and reviews
• Risk-free payment - Shopee Guarantee only releases payment upon confirming receipt of order
• Strong logistics support - Track your orders from payment to delivery via up-to-date shipping information
SEAMLESS CHECKOUT & SECURE PAYMENT METHODS
• Experience quick and convenient purchase process with our intuitive interface
• Transact with your preferred method - pay with bank transfer or credit card
• Daily Flash Deals
• Search by category and brand
• App-exclusive offers and notifications
• Personalised product recommendations
• Customer rating and reviews
• Shopee Coins with every purchase
• Order tracking
• 100% protection with Shopee Guarantee
• Many more to come
Give us a shout-out - we'd love to hear from you!
Visit our WEBSITE: www.shopee.sg
Like us on FACEBOOK: facebook.com/ShopeeSingapore
Follow us on INSTAGRAM : @shopeesingapore
Updates in this release:
- Image search improvements and bugs fixes
- Improvements for Flash Sale reminder function
- Improvements to overall app performance
If you’ve enjoyed shopping on Shopee, please leave us a review. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
A few points :)
I know I’m reviewing this based on the phone platform, but I’m also very active on the web platform. In the phone platform, you can see your “liked” products, while in the web platform, you cannot see them, which is kind of a little burden because both platforms are not the same! Please do something about it.
Another improvement you/Shopee can do is to make the “likes” items easier to go to, such as making a heart shaped button/logo on the corner, beside the search engine. Then, you don’t have to go all the way to profile just to look at “liked” items, which is a bit cumbersome.
Lastly, you/shopee need to be more stern about the shops/sellers, and product authenticity. So many of the shops have the EXACT SAME statements when it comes to details, which is a bit fishy: are they actually the same sellers/same people? I managed to chat with a few sellers from China, and they all gave me the EXACT SAME replies (a real example : they kept calling me “friend” - all sellers) and sent messages in really bad English, until I texted in Mandarin they could give better replies.
Bad experience (seller)
Shopee provides ninja van shipping option to selected sellers. Shopee is currently having a promotion. Buy above $20 and customers get free ninja van shipping. I was using ninja van service to ship all my orders. it was a great experience until this happens.
I got a notification saying that $18 has been credited to my account. Its weird because the item itself cost $20. I check the details and was shocked that i have to pay $2 shipping fee for the customer. So i checked on other orders and guess what?!! I have a customer who ordered oil and it is pending for delivery by ninjavan. When i check my income statement for that, it stated my income as $0. because the oil is worth $2 and they deduct the $2 for shipping!!
So about 15 orders were effected. I called Shopee. They say will get back to me soon but no news til now. Such a bad experience. I didn’t offer free ninja van shipping. Shopee offered this service. So why must i pay when Shopee is the one who has to pay?
Personal experience & Review
Shopee has a great variety of products, convenient app with great discounts. I myself has been using and patronising he app for the past few years. In my opinion, this platform can be unfair to both seller and buyer. Too many oversea seller (mostly from China) selling the same thing or can be even the same seller using different account, hard to judge the authenticity and quality of products. Suggest management guide and set rules for mailing as it is easier and much fair for both seller and shopper to track the item, at least there’s proof to see if seller has send the item or if buyer has received the item. Especially for oversea seller, purchase a few times and opted for registered mail however, didn’t receive item but Shopee didn’t refund it to me and release the payment to seller. Overall not a pleasure experience. Best if purchase from local seller with courier like ninja van.
- SHOPEE SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
- 197.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Shopee 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.