Asphalt 8: Airborne
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
300 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER AMONG MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 180+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Ducati, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… From bikes to cars, we got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphaltgames
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 3.2.2
You gave us feedback and we listened! Check out the newest changes inspired by our community:
- Moto Blitz career mode has been perfected to ensure a smooth and balanced progression for all players!
- Bike physics have been improved.
- Various glitches and issues reported by the community have been addressed.
I very dislike that gold fish go cart add it crashes my game
A couple months ago you guys had simple mobile as your add sponsor and that was nice because you had a 300mph car that was really fun and and the add wouldn't crash my game but this add "Goldfish Gokarts" crashes my game almost every time or gives me the wrong boost over and over and over please take that add off and also I don't really don't like the blue prints and the cars in class B and up are way too expensive and I like TropicalTrapfire03's comment about the game crashing. when you wreck it takes like 5 second to look at the word wreck while CPU are whizzing by. And when your driving along perfectly with any mcLaren race car out of the blue you suddenly spin out of control then you wreck then it takes 5 seconds to look at the word wreck and then your in last please fix that and the ads, wrecking and the car prices speaking of prices the Ducati monster is 99,999 tokens soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not worth it was 100,000 credits I think that was a reasonable price but that is unacceptable. the app would be a better if you fixed that thank you😄
Asphalt used to be about fast cars in exotic locations doing amazing street races with all kinds of fun quirks. Nitro, knockdowns, drifting, upgrading, and now jumping stunts (which is cool, actually, not gonna lie). But the more I play this, the more I realize I can’t even get past a D Class Tesla without grinding thousands of credits for something worth playing with. The turnout for credits is too low, and the fact the prices for credits/tokens are so high for something worth while makes this game feel too much like a pay2win. I loved Asphalt 6, the cars were awesome, the gameplay was fantastic, and upgrading and getting new cars was fair and worth the time to save if you had patience, but with the new update of iOS, i’m forced to play AS8. It’s beautiful and all, don’t get me wrong, but the fact the controls are.. mm.. I’d say okay at best, and the prices are so ridiculous, (even the R&D and the unrealistic goals forcing you to test with Tokens which, in itself, is a money eater) that even if you did have the money, it’s more expensive than just going out and buying something that will last. It’s sad, really.
There are some problems 👍🏾👎🏾
For starters I’d like to say that this game is good and it has good graphics. Playing online is also a lot of fun, with a lot of options in cars you would like to race in. But the money is the thing affecting me, at the beginning of the game it’s like Gameloft expects you to already have those cars in the first season you’re only able to complete about four races because you have little money and you’re trying to earn your way up and you can’t complete races. And in the other races you need different cars that you cannot afford, you need to buy more cars for more classes so that’s double the money you have to earn so I just don’t like how they trying to force you to spend real money in the world to be able to play the game.
Why do we have to spend and earn so much money it is pretty hard to do not all people have money to spend like that.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 21, 2017
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 1.87 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- STARTER CAR PACK$4.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- Hoard of Tokens$9.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99