EA SPORTS™ FIFA 16 Companion
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app requires an EA Account and FIFA 16, available on Xbox One, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, or PC. To use the FIFA Ultimate Team features, you must have a FUT Club.
Updated for FIFA 16! Keep the world of football close at hand with the EA SPORTS™ FIFA 16 Companion App! Manage your FUT Club anytime, anywhere.
Features and great new additions include:
• An all new look and feel for FIFA 16
• FUT Draft: Build a squad from a draw of random players in our new mode. Draft your squad on mobile, and play on console!
• View TOTW Squad Previews and History
• Manage your Squads and Club Items
• Purchase Packs in the FUT Store
• Stay in touch with your friends with EA SPORTS™ Football Club
Getting Started with FUT:
1. Create a FUT Club in FIFA 16
2. Setup a FUT Security Question the second time you login to FUT on your Console or PC
3. Login to the EA SPORTS ™ FIFA 16 Companion App and tap the Ultimate Team™ tile
This app is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Terms of Service: http://terms.ea.com
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM
Visit http://help.ea.com/en/# for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
What's New in Version 16.2.2
Hey FIFA fans. Update now for a smoother football managing experience. Thanks for being part of the club!
Great but just a little more
The app is great and love how I can change things while I'm not at home and can re arrange my team pre match so I don't waste time to re arrange on the console. There's just a couple things:
-Make it so you can purchase FIFA points using iTunes credits
-Able to see more details of players like you can on the console such as seeing their Weak foot, skills, etc.
Worthless app that does nothing
So I download this app reading other reviews saying it's great that they can do things on the app. Well, after an hour of trying to login and eventually doing so, you can't do anything. There's three slides with no links to do anything, there's a learn more tab, and if you click the back button at the top, you have to login again.. WHERE THE HECK ARE THE OPTIONS TO DO THINGS IN THE GAME??? this app has literally just told me things and I can't do anything. Worthless and a waste of time.
Fifa Points Should be Purchasable
Love the app. The only things i would change is that you should be able to see a players ratings on a card without having to click on it as well as fifa points being purchasable. Other than that its fantastic
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 16.2.2
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2015 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.