First Aid by American Red Cross
By American Red Cross
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**One of “8 New Apps You Don't Want To Miss” (6/16/2012) – Mashable**
** “First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” - Appolicious**
**One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012 – Babble.com**
**One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” - ComplexTech**
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
• Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
• Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
• Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Fixed issue with the tests
What a great way to learn, what we all should know!
The information alone is priceless. Then the simplicity of the instruction, pictures and the common question and answer section used together makes it simple to learn how to administer first aid to a person in need. Then once you've studied prove you know first aid by taking the quizzes.
Everyone should have this app!
Thank you for developing this invaluable tool.
This should be a mandatory app for anyone adventuresome. Nice features are: Nicely grouped first aid categories, a prepare section for all types of emergencies, and hospitals near you. What would be even nicer would be hospital groupings. I saw long term elderly care and behavioral hospitals listed alongside ER type hospitals and no private urgent care facilities were on the list. I also liked the link to the Red Cross "store" where you could buy reasonably priced aid kits.
Great App, Recommends It
I think this app is highly efficient for emergency preparation. It tells you what to do in almost any situation, you can take tests to see if you know what to do in a specific emergency, and it even has a 911 button if something is really happening.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 46.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Red Cross
- Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.