Flow for Instagram
By Codegent Bangkok
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow for Instagram - The missing iPad app for Instagram
Featured by Apple, The Next Web, CNET, Cult of Mac, and many more.
"Feature-friendly and indisputably beautiful, Flow for Instagram lets you search the popular social network on your iPad" - Apple
Instagram is great for capturing and sharing moments from your iPhone, but what about viewing those moments on your iPad? We felt something was missing…
"Flow for Instagram” is designed especially for your iPad. Scroll through your feed like never before and experience more on the iPad's larger display. Explore and comment on moments from friends as well as discover and bookmark interesting content from around the world.
• Smooth browsing experience
• Super fast loading of photos and videos
• Carefully crafted interactions: scroll, tap, like, swipe, peek & more.
• Notifications for new follow, likes, and comments on your media.
• Search and bookmark #tags @users & places
• Discover top ranked Instagram accounts and #tags
• Shopping & fashion feeds for every country!
• Video playback with fullscreen & airplay
• Share to Facebook & Twitter or save on your camera roll
• And more much more…
Designed for iOS7, this app runs on all iPads apart from the original iPad. For the best experience we recommend using WIFI or LTE.
Flow for Instagram is not endorsed by or affiliated with Instagram or Facebook. We use the public Instagram API and hope they like what we have built.
If you wish to send us comments or feedback please get in touch with the team via email email@example.com or via our Facebook page http://facebook.com/flowforinstagram
If you like the app please leave us a review on the App Store. This really helps the app get discovered by more people.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
- fixed notification badge problem
- fixed following and follower list not load when scrolling
- fixed minor bugs
This would be a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ app if it could repost to Instagram (unless it's a hidden feature I haven't found yet). I can share to Twitter & Facebook but not to the very app that it's made for? Seems like something I would've had in my app from the start.
There are Instagram apps for iPad that saves photos and/or videos, reposts photos and/or videos, lets you like and/or comment and some let you search usernames and hashtags. But none of them does it all or for such a low (or no) price. Flow could be the first as well as the best. All it would take would be adding photo & video reposts. I'll leave you folks to your work.
Thanks for listening.
best Instangram for iPad, sometimes crashes, no uploading
This is waaaay better than using Instagram on an iPad, there are lots of features and views I like. One thing I like is to turn on and off the names of who photos are from, sometimes I like that to be a surprise. Also the favorites for saved lists of people and places.
The 2 things I don't like are, sometimes it crashes and you can't upload pics to your account from Flow. I know some apps like Aviary let me upload to Instamgram, so I wish Flow could too. Still, it's totally worth getting and using on an iPad instead of IG, except for uploading.
Great, but some tweaks could make it awesome!
Thinking about upgrading, but some things holding me back on purchasing for now.
• I find the feed a little cumbersome when you tap a user, and go into their profile, but can't easily go back to where you started. Sometimes if searching this way through hash tags, I have to redo the search
• Limit on likes, and I am not sure if this limit is removed once I purchase the paid app (unless I missed that note somewhere, never saw it listed as a benefit of paying)
• I wish I didn't have to exit out of the app and post with the actual Instagram app instead
Overall, liking the feel of this app, and I really like it. Hopefully they integrate actual posting, which would be awesome, but i'm sure there's some licensing issue w/ Instagram or something. Definitely try it out, I will prob end up purchasing soon as it's the best app of this kind I've used. Sure as hell beats the crappy IG app on iPad!