Cardiogram - Watch your Heart Rate & Health
By Cardiogram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Apple Watch measures your heart rate every five minutes— Cardiogram tells you what that data means. We help you understand sleep, stress, fitness, and health.
The Cardiogram native Watch app and complication shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time.
On your iPhone, you can get more details and historical trends:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard lens in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps with your friends! You can even invite friends who don't own an AppleWatch—this feature is compatible with the built-in iPhone step tracker!
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand rings are trending over time.
• And the new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• The "Me" tab lets you build a profile and share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare and compete with other users.
What's your heart telling you?
What's New in Version 2.8.3
Updates in Cardiogram 2.8.3:
• Fixed saving birthday bug.
• More fixes to data syncing issues, and improved error reporting.
• If you've been affected, hope this fixes the issues for you. If you're still seeing issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Updates in Cardiogram 2.8.1:
• Bug fix move and exercise activity ring metrics on the Metric tab.
• Bug fix scrolling on Timeline tab.
• Bug fix for data syncing. We've improved syncing from Apple's Health app on app open.
Updates in Cardiogram 2.8:
• To help you stay more active, the new Daily Leaderboard lets you compete your steps with your friends. Challenge each other to be more active and keep each other accountable each day.
• You can even invite friends who don't own an AppleWatch! Daily Leaderboard is compatible with the built-in iPhone step tracker.
• You can also compare your steps against the average in your age group. Your goal each day is to match or surpass the average, or even simply just make progress towards getting closer to it.
• We hope you like it! We're constantly thinking of ways to improve the Cardiogram app, so your feedback is valuable. Email us at email@example.com. Thanks!
Updates in Cardiogram 2.7:
• We've updated the cardiogram chart so that it loads faster and is easier to read!
• Chart annotations are now easier to edit—simply tap the annotation title, and you'll be zoomed in onto the segment.
Updates in Cardiogram 2.6:
• Sharing Cardiogram charts with your family and doctors is now a little bit easier! When you share via iMessage, WhatsApp, or most other messaging/social media platforms like FB, Twitter, the receiving party will now see a preview image directly in the message/post.
• In the Profile tab, you can now add a profile picture. This helps you more easily see your friends when you're working on a Habit together.
• At the end of each week on Sunday mornings, we now show you a new type of Cardiogram: The Week-in-review Cardiogram. This shows you a summary of your workouts this week, as well as comparisons against the previous week.
Updates in Cardiogram 2.5:
• New UI! The Timeline and Metrics panes are now more beautiful than ever!
• We show you the same heart rate data, except with bigger charts that's easier to read and make gestures like pinch-to-zoom easier to use.
• We now have a brand new set of icons for tagging your heart rate spikes. We hope these will let you become more expressive in how you feel and make sharing your Cardiogram cards with friends more engaging and fun!
• As always, we'd love to hear your feedback as we continue to improve the Cardiogram app. Tell us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Updates in Cardiogram 2.0:
Habits. We all have health goals we're working towards, but it's hard to keep track and keep up each day when you don't have data to measure progress against. We think Cardiogram can help. The Habits tab is designed to help you improve health in 3 categories: Fitness, Sleep, and Stress. Each category offers a set of evidence-based Habits you can try for 14 days. Each day as you complete a Habit, you'll be rewarded with a checkmark to congratulate your daily progress. Plus, you can monitor how the Habit improves your key biometrics, such as resting heart rate and sleep quality, on a daily basis.
To make Habits more fun, invite your friends to join a Habit with you. Research has shown that one of the best ways to keep yourself on track towards a goal is to publicly announce your commitment and work towards it with a group of people with the same goal. You and your friends can keep each other accountable on a daily basis, and motivate each other by comparing your biometric results! So what are you waiting for? Go on, invite a few friends, and find a new habit you'll love!
Also included in Cardiogram 2.0:
• New sleep quality metrics: a) Sleep Duration, and b) Sleeping BPM.
If you have ideas for new Habits to add, we'd love to hear your thoughts! Email us at: email@example.com.