Cardiogram for Apple Watch
By Cardiogram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your Apple Watch measures your heart rate every five minutes—Cardiogram tells you what that data means. We help you understand health, sleep, stress, and fitness.
The Cardiogram native Watch app and complication shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time.
On your iPhone, you can get more details and historical trends:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts that shows minutes in each heart rate zone, and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard lens in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps and activity levels with your friends! You can even invite friends who don't own an Apple Watch—this feature is compatible with the built-in iPhone step tracker!
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• The new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• The "Me" tab lets you build a profile and share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare with other users and compete with your friends. Cardiogram is compatible with all Apple Watch models, including Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Series 3. Cardiogram is free.
What's your heart telling you?
What's New in Version 2.8.8
Minor bug fixes. If you run into any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Since Update, some issues
For the watch: I used to love this app but since the iOS update, this app often crashes upon start and when I can get into it, it can take up to a minute to fully load and there is occasionally some serious lag when turning on continuous monitoring. Once this optimization is addressed, I’ll change my rating back because this used to be a daily-used app. I love this thing and want it back to its former reliable, responsive, quick self.
The app on the phone is just as good as always.
Laggy and non responsive
For whatever reason app stopped collecting data when I upgraded to an iPhone X. Everything is turned on and set exactly as on my old phone and watch, but all it shows is how many steps I walked each day compared to the average person my age.
Even when the app worked, it was very non responsive in scroll and swipe. Usually it takes several swipes to get it to unfreeze. Seems to be getting worse, not better, every time they issue an update. Looks like they ported a web app instead of writing a native iOS app.
Love it. Works like magic
Syncs with data already on phone. Easy to read and check in. Everything works without adjusting.